Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Myspace

Demonic Angel

Hi, my name is Em and I'm a Myspace-o-holic!

I got my profile about a year ago but never really used it til early this year and now I'm officially hooked and I have no idea why! lol

Anyone else have this problem? Lets be open and talk about it, and while we're at it, add me to your friends... my user name is demonicangelem :D :thumbsup:

And its bizarre as to why as its apparently full of perverts and weirdos and people who can't spell! You'd think someone like me would get peeved with it quite quickly but I've actually started chatting to some actually very nice people! lol

Cant stand MingSpace :P lol - prolly cause I dont like musical webpages :P

tho Facebook has me intrigued... :P

I've had a myspace for agesss now - - - dunno why its soo addicting but it is , seems to spend a lot of time looking through music and lesser know artists/bands

yep, definitely addictive! Mainly find myself tracking down people I haven't seen for ages - much better than friendsreunited, and searching for Yarisy people. :lol: Though it's now been blocked at my at my work(& not beacuse of me either)!

my address is in the sig below. :thumbsup:

Stu

My cousins came home from Australia at the end of last year & I was speaking to 1 of them about myspace & he was talking about how he uses it to get his music listened to by more people so I decided to sign up. Once I'd signed up though I realised I had nothing to put on it so it looks pretty poor at the minute so I wouldn't exactly say I'm a massive fan, I'd imagine it's useful for speaking to people though.

If anyone wants to add me though feel free, my username is kev_mccormack

Apparently I have one that the mrs set up :lol:

I do get distracted by it quite a bit, good for keeping in touch with mates who don't live close/moved away etc.

And its good for finding new artists and new mates aswell.... reckon its easier than facebook n'all tht other crap.

Bt thts js me =P

User name if anyone wants2 add me =] subbs

I have Sophie Ellis Bextor as one of my friends,

MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmM (I love her)

I have Gwen Stefani as one of mine..... the woman is a style genius!

I just found a really really really old friend on there (we're talking 10 years plus) and I just added him as a friend - his name just popped into my head so I did a search - he hasnt changed a bit.... still adorable - I used to call him my little cherub.... lol

Its an amazing tool to find people - much better than Friends Reunited! :thumbsup:

I've been an avid user of the Internet since about 1996 and my how it has changed.. no I'm not old lmao.

I'm on MySpace, Faceparty, Facebox, Hi5, Bebo and I think another one. They all seem to offer different things, would be interesting to see what everyone thinks of all the different site available.. I will definatly take a look at facebook as I haven't seen that one before. Myspace link is http://www.myspace.com/98128666, facebox is http://en.facebox.com/gav79 and I can't remember the others at the mo lmao.

G

mmmmmmm me spend more time on Rich's PC........................... hell yeah baby.!!!!!

I don't have a myspace yet but I will do by the end of the day.

What do I have to do and where do I gooooooooooo????

Tell me, tell me now!!!!!!

www.myspace.com and register, there are a few sites that offer templates to make your page look a bit nicer, mine is still basic, easier to read!

I too am hooked. I like it a lot because you can hear a lot of lesser known and non-mainstream bands music, and also have a great collection of your own friends on there! Including the Fact Cow, who gives you a profound little statement every so often! Ask Em!!

If anyone wants to see my Alan Partridge shrine, Dicey's MyDisgrace Page - Clicky - this will get you there! I have a few Toccers as friends already! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Em, I finally found your site...

Geez! At 52 I'm sure having trouble reading that colour text @ 1280x800! :lol:

Thinking of doing my own soon. I'll keep you posted. :yes:

I used to think it was a waste of time but its good to see what people are upto when you havent seen them for a while.

Tried to add you as a friend and got this!

Al only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either Al 's last name or email address to send your request.

Just add me, 'haggi5'.

Weird that. Sorry matey. It worked for Em earlier. Anyway, added you and it's sent you an email to confirm which is what it should have done for you.

You should be able to add me now as I've changed my settings. If I wake up tomorrow to find 500 weirdos as friends, it's your fault! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links