Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Myspace

Demonic Angel

Just a word of warning for the lads out there on MySpace:

If you get a friends request from some 'Really Fit Bird' that you don't know be careful.

I have noticed that alot of the requests I've recieved points to hacked myspace pages and the links have been changed from MySpace to Phishing pages instead e.g

You click on the persons profile to see who has asked for a friends request, you think she is well fit so i'll add her, so you click on the home/whatever button to take you to your profile page but instead of taking you to the MySpace page it will take you to a phishing site and take your details.

Again just a word of warning - and a shame that it wasn't some fit bird after all :(

Thanks for the warning Dave.... but on a by note.... dont you have a missus.... she should be the only fit bird you'll ever need ;)

Thanks for the warning Dave.... but on a by note.... dont you have a missus.... she should be the only fit bird you'll ever need ;)

Yes and No :!Removed!: ;)

Yes and No :shutit: ;)

And thats why blokes suck.... :lol::lol:

Reminds me of a line in The Incredibles ...

Lucius: Honey?

Honey: What?

Lucius: Where's my super suit?

Honey: What?

Lucius: Where - is - my - super - suit?

Honey: I, uh, put it away.

Lucius: Where?

Honey: Why do you need to know?

[helicopter explodes outside]

Lucius: I need it!

[Lucius rummages through another room in his condo]

Honey: Uh-uh! Don't you think about running off doing no derrin'-do. We've been planning this dinner for two months!

Lucius: The public is in danger!

Honey: My evening's in danger!

Lucius: You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!

Honey: 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I went 'add frend' mad tonight and added just about anyone who I could find in this thread! :lol:

Gotta admit, I'm addicted. Added a load of my rock heroes and have some pending. Also got a fine collection of music vids on there now, even though I do say so myself. :yes: Watch the 'Focus - Hocus Pocus' one at least. It's hilarious! :P

Thanks to Em's help, I've also tidied up the text on the page into readable paragraphs and inspired by Blue's page, I've now got a slideshow. Told you I was addicted. Heck, I've even started blogging!

If anyone wants to add me though feel free, my username is kev_mccormack

Tried to, mate but you're such a bluenose your page comes out, er, blue! Couldn't even see the buttons! :rolleyes:

Tried to, mate but you're such a bluenose your page comes out, er, blue! Couldn't even see the buttons! :rolleyes:

This link might work

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=155408063

Got two myspace accounts...

one for me hrmajestyuk

and one for the band voodoo242

Gig coming up this friday in Newbury if anyone fancies a night out!

This link might work

Ooh ta. Worked a treat. :thumbsup:

This link might work

Ooh ta. Worked a treat. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it should be nice & readable, I'll have a mess about & try to make the writing white when I can be bothered. Got your friend request thing though so at least I can tell people to use that in the meantime if they're struggling

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links