Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decat For Tubby

jerry phipps

Hi peeps

Was looking around on various sites looking for a decat pipe heres you normal one for tubby

PhatPipe.jpg

And then i saw the Blitz Exhaust Diffuser

BLITZEXDIFFUSER.jpg

Has anyone on here got one on there car? They are a bit more expensive than the normal decat but these are stronger and dont have the normal problems like your normal decat pipe like cracking. These just replace the cat and are made from cast iron.

I have also heard that a few peeps just simply take there old cat off remove the filters by poking them through and putting them back on. Instant decat?? Anyone tried this??

jerry!!

I heard its a good afternoons work taking out the gubbings from a cat pipe!

I thought it was just the downpipes that cracked and not the De-cat pipes?

yeah quite a few people have found out that there decat pipe have got cracks in them. Thats why they have made a support bracket now to help eliminate the pipe shaking about which after a while makes the decat pipe crack.

jerry!!

for the money the decat isnt worth it. the XS power one will give better performance than the Blitz.

the Blitz dosnt remove the turbo elbow which is quite restrictive in its self.

you should have no fitting probs on a '2 with the XS power decat other than the support bracket might need some tweeking

Cheers buddy. Looking on imoc some peeps seem to think that the blitz is quite good. Sure it's expensive but they seem to think on the long run it's better as this will never crack like the down pipe does?? Man i have got to do some research :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links