Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2007

JappyBeast

Not many people signed up for it, are you guys not bothered this year?

Its the highlight of the year!

Are people going with other clubs this year?

Its the Japanese Auto Extravaganza.. probably the biggest Jap car show on the list.

Look at http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/ for details.

The club have a stand at this event and everyone, young and old(er?) alike... car standard or modified, is welcome to come along and have a good time for the weekend (or just one day.. whatever suits)

It's more about meeting people than it is about the cars.. but all the cars will be on display for anyone to have a look at.

All in all.. it a fun weekend.

Think it clashes with summit already in my calendar.

If it doesn't, I'll have to see if I can afford it...

Haven't really thought about it but I remember seeing the posts after last year's & thinking "I missed out" so I'll have a think about it. 2 questions though:

1. Will I be able to park the German somewhere where it wont be firebombed? (cue Liverpool jokes)

2. How soon do the nearby Hotels book up? I know most of you do the camping thing but I don't fancy that so if I go I think I'd have to hotel it

If your going to be in a Hotel... I would start looking to book now.. and HOPE there are still rooms available.... btw, it's more fun in a tent ;)

The Holiday Inn Express right on the showground has cottoned on to JAE. Since the first show at the East of England Showground the prices have increased by over 50%. There are several Premier Travel Inns in the area - I'm booked into one of them :)

prolly way too late for most of the nearby hotels now.... whats wrong with camping? lol

prolly way too late for most of the nearby hotels now.... whats wrong with camping? lol

Smelly shareyed toiulet & shiwers? No thanls

Smelly shareyed toiulet & shiwers? No thanls

Hmmmmmmmmf OUR toilets and showers aint smelly!!!!!!!!!!!! Quite the opposite in fact, the facilities are very pleasant :yes:

I'll probably be hotelling it this year as well, so if anyone fancies a room share to keep costs down, send me a PM! :thumbsup:

I'll probably be hotelling it this year as well, so if anyone fancies a room share to keep costs down, send me a PM! :thumbsup:

*Thinking of a really witty reply but Anne's watching* :P :lol:

*Thinking of a really witty reply but Anne's watching* :P :lol:

I wondered how long it would take for a remark.... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links