Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Memento Audere Semper (remember To Dare Always).

Alberto Michelatti

800px-Bebold.jpg

"Memento audere semper" (remember to dare always), Gabriele D'Annunzio.

The "Memento Audere Semper" writing on the Vittoriale degli Italiani, an ex residence of the fearless Italian poet, writer, novelist and dramatist Gabriele D'Annunzio (1863-1938), who donated it to the Italian State before his death. It is now a national monument. It houses a MAS fast military ship and the plane on which D'Annunzio raided Vienna.

Gabriele0001.JPG

Gabriele D'Annunzio (1863-1938).

MAS_esercitazione.jpg

MAS (Motoscafo Armato Silurante / torpedo armed motorboat), ~1918.

Vittoriale_1.jpg

Vittoriale degli Italiani.

LogoMas.gif

197-drivein.jpg

"Memento audere semper" (remember to dare always), Gabriele D'Annunzio.

nofear.gif

Alberto.

• 1 month later...

:

Alberto, We drove to Lake Garda and stayed at the Hotel Vellariva, which is situated on the shores of the lake, last June in our mr2 with some friends from Holland, spent 2 weeks driving round Italy (hoping to do it again soon) before driving up to Swizerland for a mr2 meet.

Alberto, We drove to Lake Garda and stayed at the Hotel Bellariva, which is situated on the shores of the lake, last June in our mr2 with some friends from Holland, spent 2 weeks driving round Italy (hoping to do it again soon) before driving up to Swizerland for a mr2 meet.

Hotel Bellariva? Ah... nice... :thumbsup:

SMD, if you hypotetically will need some tips for a your eventual next trip to Lake Garda (Trentino), I am here! :)

nofear.gif

Alberto.

Alberto, We drove to Lake Garda and stayed at the Hotel Bellariva, which is situated on the shores of the lake, last June in our mr2 with some friends from Holland, spent 2 weeks driving round Italy (hoping to do it again soon) before driving up to Swizerland for a mr2 meet.

Hotel Bellariva? Ah... nice... :thumbsup:

SMD, if you hypotetically will need some tips for a your further eventual trip to Lake Garda (Trentino), I am here! :)

nofear.gif

Alberto.

Thanks will take you up on that :thumbsup: Loved the place ohh and the food + wine :D

This guy is weird!

I find his posts varied and interesting.... i admit that i think hes a little eccentric but I believe thats no bad thing and this forum would be diminished without his posts. Nothing like clicking on a post and not knowing what exactly your going to see... except maybe buying something you never had before and finding out whether you like it or not; both of which are essential in my thinking to a healthy, and happy existence :thumbsup:

Is he lost, should he be on another site do you think!!

A bit of a 'Ed the Ball' I think!!

This guy is weird!

:yawn:

Yeah, I thought that! A post that had no replies so he replied with nothing to say to move it back up the board...

...it worked though, what with us all posting stuff!!! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links