Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dont Go To Donnington

kimi

i've just read this over on sxoc Not good

Its a shame really as i used to like donnington, i only go now if i can park infield

or on a clubstand.

They know whats going on, its about time they pulled their finger out and did something about it :angry:

The bad thing is i know its not just donnington where this is happening, Santa Pod is bad for it too.

last year they had cars stolen and i myself had something pulled off the yaris :ffs:

They make enough money out of us on entry fees, about time they spent some of it on security.

saw this on another site and yeah... all the same sentiments have been raised regarding security..

A chap actually says on there that some pikeys got a van stickered up like the AA and started to drive off with the motors!

Thats harsh... Poor owner.

Seems like the show itself was populated by a load of w***ers as well. I left Derby around 5.30 last night heading for the M1, and the entire area around Donny was full of Jap cars, foot to the floor and behaving like t**ts. Came back home around 11 last night, and most of the round-a-bouts on my way home from the M1 now have long black lines leading up to them, and pairs of furrows going way in to them.

God knows how many absolute pricks have been tearing up the area over the last 24 hours - just kinda glad I wasn't here to be involved in it... :ffs:

Suprised nothing like that has happened before tbh.

Been to BMF motorcycle shows in the last couple of years, and people have discovered the next morning their bikes have been nicked.

Several years back, thieves managed to walk out of the NEC Motorcycle Show, with a brand new H*nda CBR, posing as H*nda team members!

Still - where was the bloke's alarm and locking wheel nuts?

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general...!Removed!-like-5.html

The theiving little beggars have took his morette lights, carbon bonnet, crystal side repeaters, speedline wheels and afterburner rear lights.

He did have an alarm and it was a thatchem (sp?) cat 1 they've imobilised this but couldnt disarm the imobiliser and so couldn't get away with the car, they've also took a grille (a one off jobbie apparantly) from another scoob which was parked next to it and the rumour is that they've also took a blue classic scoob.

The pair of them parked their cars at around 10am and returned at 2pm to find the car stripped, someone has told them that the car was stripped by 11am but apparantly police were not informed until around 1pm ... sound dodgy to anyone?

Anyway, hopefully Coxy will be on later and will give you the full story and probably take you up on most of your generous offers ... cheers you've restored my faith in the car owning comunity

All the scooby boys are offering free parts (lights/wheels etc.) to the guy to get him back on the road. Which is sound.

Keep an eye out at any shows etc guys ..

All the scooby boys are offering free parts (lights/wheels etc.) to the guy to get him back on the road. Which is sound.

Thats what car clubs are all about, proper car clubs I mean. It's such a shame it happened in the first place. Couple of years back I went to FCS (French Car Show) with a mate and it was like chav central. It was at Brunters and there were crashes during the track sessions, stuff got nicked from the autoglym stand and there were just crap cars all over the place. Scally's galore. Turned me off modifying my car and being associated with these sort of pillocks. Then I went to JAE... Not a threat in sight. No chavs or nothing. Changed my mind back pretty quick!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links