Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Problem

ur_m8

another problem has arose...... my horn doesn't work which fuse box is the horn attached too, bonnet, drivers side or engine bay?? is it a normal fuse (checked) or one of those bigger fuses's (as haven't checked them ones). if it's not one of the fuses then anywhere else i can check? cheers.

When you press the horn button (leaving the engine switched off) can you hear a clicking sound upon the pressing and depressing the horn button?

The relay is in the bonnet fuse box and its a big mamma one. If you can hear it click away then i would suggest that the fuse is not the issue and would have a look at the steering wheel itself.

If you have a stock steering whell you will find a screw under the bottom when the whell is level, pulling the cover off you will find a very basic switch, 2 metal connectors, have a look!

Like Fizz says, its under the bonnet and says 'horn' even tho its an import.

If you're pressing the horn and you can hear a clicking noise then it's not the fuse like Fizz said.

I would check the wiring the horn side of the relay. If the relay is moving, then there's no fault with the horn button side of the wiring. Possibly a dodgy connection on the horn itself? Or simply, a broken horn?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links