Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Respray

ur_m8

:thumbsup: anyone know where a GOOD paint garage is in peterborough area, (or suffolk) thinking about whole respray, so would like any recommended sprayers in these areas, cheers josh.

Mate I had mine done in a place Called JD Auto ( 01480 213345) in St Neots. So not to far from you, good with body work too, tell them I sent you.

Heres the job they did for me filling my rev 1 spoiler holes to fit my rev 5 spoiler.

IMG_2781.jpg

Cheers

Paul

where abouts beast? and cheers paul.

Place called Denby, opposite Denby Pottery, about 5 miles from Derby.

Think I'm gonna book mine in this year and get her painted orange.

does the place have a name and still haven't worked out what i've got in the engine yet.................. beast?.

Its one guy who works out from a workshop, I'll have to fine a number out for you as it has been a while since I used him.

any joy yet? also is he good?

Sorry dude, I just havent had the time.

He is good but at the end of the day, a £600 full respray wont compare to a £2000 one, its how much you spend.

Mine was painted 2 years ago and still has an amazing shine, if you come to JAE you can have a closer look.

mr2purplemonster8.jpg

Ooooh, look at my old wheels and exhaust!

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup: anyone know where a GOOD paint garage is in peterborough area, (or suffolk) thinking about whole respray, so would like any recommended sprayers in these areas, cheers josh.

another tubby in peterborough :thumbsup:

ive been recomended to a place in peterborough called ''peterborough bodyshop'' i know a few people that have had stuff done there before and the work looks good to me.

its down near perkins, if thats any good to you.

i will be going there for a quote to repair a crack in my front lip and a ding in my rear quarter so if ive had the work done before you decide where to go il be able to coment on there work myself.

any joy yet? also is he good?

Sorry dude, I just havent had the time.

He is good but at the end of the day, a £600 full respray wont compare to a £2000 one, its how much you spend.

Mine was painted 2 years ago and still has an amazing shine, if you come to JAE you can have a closer look.

mr2purplemonster8.jpg

Ooooh, look at my old wheels and exhaust!

loving the old wheels beast!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links