Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie And Pics!

apayne1000

Hi guys been meaning to join for ages so i took some pics of the car and hopefully shall be at the shows soon anyway heres a liitle glimpse of my gtr celica (carlos sainz)k reg low mileage.longlife exhaust.bsa wheels,lowered,front splitter,double din kenwood,k=n air filter

100_0412.jpg

100_0415.jpg100_0416.jpg

my baby.......

enjoy. :D :)

Firstly welcome to the club

Secondly lovely mint looking Celica

Thirdly the Carlos Seinz is only a special edition of the GT4 ST185 :)

it does say that on my insurance and it has got the carlos bumper so i thought it was ,if im wrong no probs .....i still love it

:D

it does say that on my insurance and it has got the carlos bumper so i thought it was ,if im wrong no probs .....i still love it

:D

Indeed matey.. ive had 2 black celica 5th generation like yours in the past so i know how you feel. :D

Hi mate, lovely looking motor, carlos or not. :thumbsup:

But there is a very dangerous creature way too close to you car in many of the photo's. I know they seem ok at times but you never know when they are going to help daddy wash the car, and if you lucky they wont use a brillo pad.

Where's the bonnet scoop?? Is it a n/a?

Nice car all the same.

Doesnt the GT-4 only have the scoop?

i think it was my mistake saying it was a carlos sainz ....it said it on my insurance so i thought it was .....sorry :rolleyes:

i think it was my mistake saying it was a carlos sainz ....it said it on my insurance so i thought it was .....sorry :rolleyes:

Was just thinking bud, you might want to ring them and confirm that its a NA as opposed to the Turbo 4WD as you may be paying a lot more than you should. :thumbsup:

erm.. i think you are referring to Yaris kids message.. I was chatting about your insurance.. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links