Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not As Advertised

GIDDLEPIN

Im a pretty picky eater... and I never do expect whats shown in the adverts but...

I have never been dissapointed by a subway sandwich yet...... I have also never been dissapointed by the input in creating my sandwich that the staff have given. If its all a bit daunting, different breads, diferent salad, diferent sauces, etc etc... ask the staff if they can advise you... if theyre anything like the subways in my hometown... theyll do your sandwich proud :thumbsup: give them 5 stars for every visit ive made :yes:

Little Chef's Olympic Breakfast doesn't quite live up to the pictures either. Not what you'd call the breakfast of Champions !

I'm soo glad that I dont eat fast food.

theres nothing fast about eating a foot long sub made with italian herb bread, steak, bacon, cheese, all the salad, honey mustard sauce and a drizzle of mild chilli sauce..... its an epic journey

I'm soo glad that I dont eat fast food.

theres nothing fast about eating a foot long sub made with italian herb bread, steak, bacon, cheese, all the salad, honey mustard sauce and a drizzle of mild chilli sauce..... its an epic journey

You either work for or have shares in Subway don't you? :P :lol:

Don't worry you don't have to defend them :yes: I LOVE a 12" cheese steak in Italian, extra cheese, toasted with everything added apart from carrots and olives, but with extra halipinos (I think that's what they call the hot peppery things) :drool::drool::drool:

You either work for or have shares in Subway don't you? :P :lol:

Don't worry you don't have to defend them :yes: I LOVE a 12" cheese steak in Italian, extra cheese, toasted with everything added apart from carrots and olives, but with extra halipinos (I think that's what they call the hot peppery things) :drool::drool::drool:

:lol:

you also have great taste in sandwichs G :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links