Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Worm .. Sobig.f

Zz24hours

First of .. personally I haven't had problems with my mailbox getting filled with mails because of this virus, probably because of a simple mailfilter setting :yes:

But then I have noticed that something have changed over these last days .. I'm hardly receiving any spam this week! :blink:

Usually I receive some 5-10 mails a day .. this week I've gotten 1 or 2 :thumbsup:

I think it must be because the mailboxes spammers use are being bombed as a result of Sobig.F and then they can't use them .. doesn't that seem resonable :hokus-pokus:

I've hada good couple of instances of this vreeping into my mailbox, luckily the virus checker etc kills them off as soon as they get there, will be upgrading to Norton INternet Security 2003 which has a spam filter i believe as well this weekend so should help further....

thats a rite result if its nailed all the spam sites then.

lets only hope it keeps em down forever <_<

this virus dont seem that bad now. lol.

everyone at work was crapping themselves about this virus hurting their poor servers...

but the server caught fire today. hahahahahaha. i was in stitches when they told me that. prats them it lot. everyones winging that they cant go online.

my team are on our own lil special server though, because were special. so were ok. :thumbsup:

... because were special. so were ok.  :thumbsup:

now .... WHY is it that I get this image of Ralph (from The Simpsons) talking to me :P

given that I'm not the only one thats getting spammed, have any of you then experienced the same? ... fewer spam-mails these days

when i said "I have gotten 1 or 2" I meant in the entire week. .. not in a day :-) .. from 5-10 a day too 1-2 a week - something must have happened :hokus-pokus:

hahaha, not that kind of special. special bacause we use G4s and everyone else uses crappy compaq pcs. with.... windows NT :rolleyes: when will they learn eh?

and i have a pretty hefty email blocker. ill check my crapbox to see if theres any "who wants a fatter bell end" emails in there.

I've hada good couple of instances of this vreeping into my mailbox, luckily the virus checker etc kills them off as soon as they get there, will be upgrading to Norton INternet Security 2003 which has a spam filter i believe as well this weekend so should help further....

i'd send u a copy ryan, but i know your anti-piracy viewpoint, so,.................................... :D

ill check my crapbox to see if theres any "who wants a fatter bell end" emails in there.

LOL how do these people get hold of our email addresses! :lol: :D

i'd send u a copy ryan, but i know your anti-piracy viewpoint, so,.................................... :D

i dindt say i wasbuying it now did i :D

you can download this freeware program called mailwasher,it's the best jobbie for dealing with spam,virus e.t.c.

it checks your mail before you launch your mail program and lests you know if it's infected,spam e.t.c.........

then before you open your mail program you can delete,bounce or blacklist,the mail.it's the job :thumbsup:

http://www.pcmedixwebs.com/mail_washer.htm

LOL how do these people get hold of our email addresses! :lol: :D

They can do it using random generators that just try every possible combination of e-mail address.

There's a guy in Florida that the FBI are after who generates 50 million SPAM e-mails per day to addresses around the world. He is most probably responsible for a lot of the crap you get advertising "extra inches", "satisfy ya woman".

What a to :censor: r

lol spam mail is about the most horrible thing ever, i might get that program srd pasted above it sounds good, getting 3000 spams per week just isnt funny

i have just deleted 150 emails 100 spams and the other 50 were filtered out as messages but guess what they were spams as well had two Sobig.f viruses setected and eliminated

i have just deleted 150 emails 100 spams and the other 50 were filtered out as messages but guess what they were spams as well had two Sobig.f viruses setected and eliminated

so my theory doesn't stick :unsure:

damn :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links