Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free Recycle Automotive

wardie

what do you think?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. good idea, would you be interested?

• it'll never work!!
    • maybe,
    • wicked idea wardie!!

this is blatent free advertising, but as its not for my profit i hope no one will mind..

me and a mate have seen a website known as freecycle, where by u can advertise items you want to get rid of for free.

its a good way to empty the shed/garage, or for others to find rare parts that people are hording..

the only problem is there wasnt a spesific automotive one..

so we started one!

its in its infancy, but with more members it can take off..

the format is simple.. you post wanted ads or offered ads that get sent to every members email.. individually or as a daily digest (to save inbox space)

all you need is a yahoo account and then to click below.

i think im not alone in needing a lot of spares thoughout the year, and also having a pile of parts that i dont need laying around.

i would apprieciate your views and comments on the idea and members if your interested, ill admit theres not alot going on at the mo, but thats just due to small membership,

if anyone really likes the idea and wants to advertise this on the other forums, that would be a great help.

i really hope to get this off the ground

cheers

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/freerecycleautomotive

I do a fair bit of Freecycling and I think it's an excellent idea -

It'd need a lot of members before it really took off, but I agree that most ( probably all ) of us have spares for cars kicking around that we no longer own ! My local Freecycle group had 2 cars on it last week too.

The Sera owners usually take all their spare parts to JAE and we have a big swap meet with them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links