Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nooooooooooooo

Hou

I cant make JAE Im gonna cry!

Mhy cousin is having his stag do on the sat night in liverpool, and with it being a close nit family I cant miss out on this!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

tell him to change it.. lol

better still... hire a Jap people carrier... and bring them all down for the fun and frolics of JAE. Going by last year .. you have the drunkenness... the party costumes... the women... and stupidity... all of which i assume you need on a stag night.. :P

you should spend the next couple of months ' sowing seeds of doubt ' in your cousins mind. Maybe it's not the right time for marriage just yet, maybe in the Autumn. ( that sort of thing )

Then you get to do both !

When my cousin got married the best man was 4th choice as it clashed with the Carling Cup final and the first 3 choices had all gone to Cardiff.

Can we not just move JAE to Liverpool?

If Liverpool council can't find enough land for Everton to build a new ground on there's no chance they'll be able to find enough land for a car show, love the idea of it though

I cant make JAE Im gonna cry!

Mhy cousin is having his stag do on the sat night in liverpool, and with it being a close nit family I cant miss out on this!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I have heard that the best cure for "close nits" is to get your head shaved :yahoo: (Really sorry about that one :D . Couldnt let it pass )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links