Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Joke Time

Kev Mc

Brian comes back from the pub bladdered, climbs into bed with his wife & goes to sleep. After a while he wakes up to see this strange person in front of him, dressed in white with light shining around him, he asks what's going on & the man explains that he's St Peter & that Brian has died. Brian's gutted & says he has too much to live for to die, but St Peter says it's his time to go & there's nothing he can do about it, but he can be reincarnated as a hen. Brian sees he has no option, but says there's a farm around the corner & asks if he can become a hen there & St Peter says that wont be a problem.

The next thing Brian's there, as this hen on the farm nearby his family home. He has a little look around & has this weird feeling deep inside him & sees a cockeral who says "I can see you're about to deliver, don't worry, relax & let nature do it's job" & a few seconds later an egg pops out & Brian gets an absolutely amazing feeling from it, he then feels the same feeling inside again & delivers another egg, feeling brilliant once more. He's starting to love being a hen & thinks this is the best thing thats ever happened to him & yet again gets the same feeling inside when all of a sudden he gets smacked hard around the head & hears

..."BRIAN, BRIAN, WAKE UP YOU DRUNKEN :censor: , YOU'RE CRAPPING THE BED!!!"

Apologies, I thought it was funny though, I'll get my coat :bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links