Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Serious Relationship Poll... Stripping

Hou

Stripping  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If your partner became a stripper would you...

• Kick them into touch?
    • Try and cope with it and see how things go?
    • Be proud that people want to pay to see your partner get naked?
    • Not be bothered?

Bit of a wierd one but a very serious question and I'd like to know your views on it please.

The senario is that your partner has been offered a job as a stripper/dancer at a strip club in thier local town. They take the job and have done it for 3 nights solid.

Can you trust them?

Can you cope with the idea of them getting fuly naked in front of someone and dancing to turn them on?

They don't get home until silly o'clock in the morning then sleep during the day

Could you please also say why

Cheers

I'd have a problem with it TBH - i'd want my G/F all to myself.

i know most strip clubs don't allow touching but your still not sure whats going on & the fact that every bloke is seeing your G/F naked.

but as you said - trust is a serious factor here.

I'd probably go with is & see how it goes - maybe get some private shows with the missus & some of her fellow female strippers :lol:

J

well thats the way i see it and that it should be for my eyes only. ive read all the rules etc and it is no touching, thong has to come off for last 30 seconds min etc etc

but you can never be sure, then when they are working all these nights then sleeping during the day. Shes a good looking lass with a great body and is making good money, but puts you in a compromising situation!

Best advise mate - talk to her about it.

tell her you're not comfotable with it & just try & sort through it.

J

I'd talk to her and let her know how uncomfortable it's making you.

Ok she's not cheating on you or anything but it is allowing other men to look at her in a way that only you should.

It's really just a lot of Alpha-male, selfish reasoning when I think about it. But I don't think that it's any less valid.

If she doesn't see your point, go out and get a job as a male stripper, see what she thinks then.

problem is her head is already messed up enough with it as shes not sure if she wants to do it or not, but shes already done it three nights on the trot, dont think shes gonna want to stop after all this money

just never ever thought id find myself in this situation

Nice to see the ones that are saying kick into touch dont wanna stand up and give a good reason why

i said... not bothered...

at end of the day they come home to YOU... enough for me...

well that is one of the things in my head, shes mine at the end of the day, wants me and only is intimate with me

but she has to flirt with these men, dance naked on them inches from there face, then theres the issues with if she gets a wierdo in

I just voted Kick them into touch but obviously you could be a bit more tactful than that.

Basically I wouldn't be happy loads of people seeing my Mrs naked and being so close.

I wouldn't trust anyone who is motivated by money as what happens if she get's offered a bit more for a bit more service?

If it was me I would talk with her and ask her to stop.. if she dosen't want to take into consideration my feelings then it wouldn't work. Maybe I am a bit square and others can be a bit more liberal but at the end of the day you need to ask yourself what you can tolerate.

Best of luck fella :thumbsup:

Cheers for allt he replies so far and its good to get so many points of view, hence why I started this thread!

I know what you mean about the money for other services, runs through my mind all the time!

if shes honest... and you trust her... then keep it going...

if you doubt her in any way... no point keeping it going

My head is a total mess right now, I really like her but I can see this tearing us apart. But Im not used to haviong someone as pretty or with such a good body that could even consider being a stripper!

Its good and bad news:

Good:

At least you know she's not a goal digger.

Bad:

If your mates see her they might take the p*** bigtime!

Seriously though, depends how much you can trust her and if its worth the agro it could cause.

mates dont bother me, she wouldnt dance for them so thats ok!

but its the idea that i could then be in town with her, shopping or out drinking knowing that lots of the men there could have seen her nude, and also the idea that some may try it on just for that reason

end of the day its just a job, and not a job where anything else is for purchase either. Hou if shes still got the smiles cuddles and all the other good stuff(and no i dont mean s*x only) for you then itd be a shame to let your problem with her job bring problems to the relationship you both share.

And if shes talking to you about the dificulties shes experiencing with her job then.... shes trusting you to have a look with her at her problem with her job ... which is by my reckoning a good thing.

the day to start worrying for me is when they quit talking to you but you know theres a problem

best o luck to you both in working through things successfully cocker :thumbsup:

I'd try to give it a go but I think it would really eat away at me, knowing that she was showing all the bits off that should be for my eyes only to anybody who's willing to pay for it. If you can trust her to not do anything apart from the stripping then that would be 1 obstacle dealt with but if I was in your position I think I'd absolutely hate it & really resent her for doing it, so with that in mind I couldn't see it working out.

Good luck though, I hope it all works out for the best

I used to go out with a very large breasted podium dancer....

She was a slag :thumbsup:

I used to go out with a very large breasted podium dancer....

She was a slag :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, that relly made my laugh!! :toast:

Imho i dont think i could ever date a stripper as maybe im just too easily jealous! For example guys could be videoing her without her knowing and taking those videos home for their personal use! I definately dont like that idea! Also your mates or even people you know could mess with you by going to see everything your girlfriend has whenever they want! That's not right imo! Also the fact that if someone saw your girlfriend and liked how she looked, if they found out she was a stripper they could go check her out which seems weird/creepy to me!

Another thing that worries me is that she isn't sure she wants to do it but you don't think she will stop due to good money? That is quite a worrying thing to read to me and definately drills home the fact that she may end up doing more for money even if this is just some regulars organising her to come to their mates party to dance which seems like it could end up in a dodgy/unsafe situation! (I'm not judging your girlfriend as stupid or anything else just to me that industry is funded by people who are a bit dodgy!)

Just my opinion mate based on my interpretation of what you've said so please if i have got anything wrong tell me or you feel i have caused any offence i am sorry :)

By the way i haven't chosen what decision to tick but am tending towards the try it but i would think it wouldn't work

As always thanks for the replys, its good to know peoples views no matter which way they point!

Im still not sure i can be with her but im gonna sit down and talk with her and get it all out in one go!

As always thanks for the replys, its good to know peoples views no matter which way they point!

Im still not sure i can be with her but im gonna sit down and talk with her and get it all out in one go!

Good luck fella :thumbsup:

J

Well personally its not something I would do and I guess if she has the looks and body to do it and make a lot of money then fairplay to her!

At the end of the day, the fact she is an attractive woman has put doubt into your head - I mean lets face it, if she was a total dog who had a regular office job you wouldnt worry about it I'd imagine....

I guess I'm of the opinion that ok she's showing her body but she's coming home to you - and its just another job at the end of the day, it just involves stuff you dont tend to do in an office or a factory!

You just really need to talk to her hun and explain how you feel because I'm sure she doesnt want her choice of job to get in the way of your relationship anymore than you do! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links