Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Serious Relationship Poll... Stripping

Hou

Stripping  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If your partner became a stripper would you...

• Kick them into touch?
    • Try and cope with it and see how things go?
    • Be proud that people want to pay to see your partner get naked?
    • Not be bothered?

It wouldn't really bother me personally - but I appreciate that different people would react differently.

At the end of the day it's a job, and a well paid one too ! It doesn't make her a bad person. Look on the bright side, She could be a traffic warden!

no way would i be able to put up with it. I trust my better half 100% and know she would never cheat on me. Its the added danger she would be in compared to a normal job, even though there is rules its not as safe as a office or what ever. plus the people looking at her in that way is just not what i would want her to be doing for money

No way would I be happy my wife doing that! But then she's my wife not my girlfriend, so not sure we would've even got that far if she was doing this job.

Still safer than a traffic warden though !

( and you don't get the whole 'social pariah' aspect ! )

yeah and i would kick up a stink if she wanted to do that! not that she would any way as living in brighton we all hate the f******

I voted not bothered.

From my point of view, this is a total head £uck for both of you.

But she has told you about it and I know that the money is really good.

What she is doing can really mess her head up and having your support and just being there for her when she needs to talk about how the day has been is good.

Don't let her go, stick by her. You love her, she loves you, if your relationship has solid foundations, what she does as a job shouldn't enter into it as long as she is safe. Just make sure she only does it in the strip club and not on the outside.

not bothered.

shes still my girlfriend when she gets home, if people want to stare at her naked, wishing they had her and pay for it, i havent got a problem.

of course id have to have a "sample" lap dance and strip, just to be sure im ok with it :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links