Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Now And Then

DMCPaul

As suggested by another member I though I would post up two pics of my car.

The first January 2006 the day after I bought the car for £800 as a standard Rev1 N/A :unsure:

The second April 2007 Yesterday at the World Record Attempt, Now Kitted with a Rev2 Turbo lump. :thumbsup:

Image135.jpg

:yahoo:

IMG_0114sml.jpg

Comments always welcome :thumbsup:

Paul

How much was the turbo conversion?

It was done By Rogue, Included the egine and gear box with LSD, Blue Flame exhaust, Apexi Induction kit and a weeks work inc VAT was about £3300. :rolleyes:

I've since changed to a CT20 turbo, added a TB developments Down Pipe, XSPower intercooler and an Apexi AVC-R at the mo running at 1 bar boost.

20070415_0041.jpg

20070415_0040.jpg

Paul :thumbsup:

from a £800 car that is amazing i like it alot..looks like a £5000 car now impressive to see what people do, not to over the top either. well done mate.

the engine is superb too looks amazing.

may think of gettin the turbo conversion myself

what sort of bhp you gettin from it.

andy

andy

Andy

Not sure yet, waiting to get it on a dyno, would hope for 280 - 290 at the fly wheel :!Removed!:

very nice paul.. i have a choice to sell my whitemr2 and have my sisters black mr2 and get a turbo conversion for it and get all the kiit for it etc. so i have got a project as hers in more mint condition and ideal for it. But not to sure what i want to od as i love mine.

andy

Looking good Paul... nice to see you (if briefly) at the WRA yesterday :D

andy

Andy

Not sure yet, waiting to get it on a dyno, would hope for 280 - 290 at the fly wheel :!Removed!:

Looks good. Won't be too far off that figure. Better chance though if you have something along the lines of Apexi PFC, or Unichip.

andy

Andy

Looks good. Won't be too far off that figure. Better chance though if you have something along the lines of Apexi PFC, or Unichip.

Was considering one of these boys as the next treat :drool:

http://www.roguesystems.co.uk/forms/Product.aspx?ID=487

Paul

Cool!! Heard of the Link ECU before, just not heard of many people in this country using them.

Like it says on that page though, the Apexi PFC has been discontinued, so that looks like a good option.

Where you gonna get it mapped?

Cool!! Heard of the Link ECU before, just not heard of many people in this country using them.

Like it says on that page though, the Apexi PFC has been discontinued, so that looks like a good option.

Where you gonna get it mapped?

I get all my work done by Rogue, they will fit and map it. ;)

Paul

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links