Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drop Links

samsite999

Hi,

As there apparently a common fault, and Toyota wants more than 60 pounds + vat for them. I thought I would give you a link to this guy. Just got it for 34 pounds including VAT and P&P

Drop Link Page

His site

Sam

there done now! arrived next day, only got around to fitting them today. the handling is much tighter now and i have at last stopped that rattle!!!

damb, thats cheep... wish i new that before. I'm after replacing the dials and the bulbs (they need doing, half the bulbs are dead) any one got any suggestions?

Sam

damb, thats cheep... wish i new that before. I'm after replacing the dials and the bulbs (they need doing, half the bulbs are dead) any one got any suggestions?

Sam

Go look on eBay for a nice el glow dial set for around £35....

Lush.

Got mine from CamSkill.... £75ish for 4 :)

Me too. No problems with them so far.

Sam

I've been planning on getting some speedhut ones for sometime. Not cheap, but worth every penny IMO.

www.speedhut.com

I just replaced the bulbs in my dash... got 4 wide angle blue LEDs from UltraLEDs... worked a treat :)

lookign to upgrade my dash next year mebbe :)

I just replaced the bulbs in my dash... got 4 wide angle blue LEDs from UltraLEDs... worked a treat :)

lookign to upgrade my dash next year mebbe :)

Got any pictures of it lit up?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellas,

Are they easy to install, like really easy.

If not how much should i expect to pay to fit all drop links?

Many thanks.

Hi GnzYza

I have little no nothing in the way of mechanical knloadge. This car is a learning project for me. I simply cant afford to have the car and pay for other people to do the work for me.

Drop links are really easy to replace. Its just a case of removing the wheel, locating the drop link, Undoing the 2 bolts that connect it, pulling it off and then replacing it, replacing the bolts, tinting them up, and finally putting the wheel back on.

The drop links them self's cost me £34 inc VAT and postage. I got them the very next day from jap spares

I have had to do 2 now, finally the car has stopped making horrible banging noises. the prat who had the car before me had misthreded the bolt on the back one so I had to cut it off with a angle grinder!.

I'm finally starting to make some progress with my car. The rear lights and indicators are tinted now, it all has a very black theme. I put a blitz induction kit on it on Tuesday, and I am going to collect some more 17inch fox racing alloys on Sunday (these will fit this time!)

Hi GnzYza

I have little no nothing in the way of mechanical knloadge. This car is a learning project for me. I simply cant afford to have the car and pay for other people to do the work for me.

Drop links are really easy to replace. Its just a case of removing the wheel, locating the drop link, Undoing the 2 bolts that connect it, pulling it off and then replacing it, replacing the bolts, tinting them up, and finally putting the wheel back on.

The drop links them self's cost me £34 inc VAT and postage. I got them the very next day from jap spares

I have had to do 2 now, finally the car has stopped making horrible banging noises. the prat who had the car before me had misthreded the bolt on the back one so I had to cut it off with a angle grinder!.

I'm finally starting to make some progress with my car. The rear lights and indicators are tinted now, it all has a very black theme. I put a blitz induction kit on it on Tuesday, and I am going to collect some more 17inch fox racing alloys on Sunday (these will fit this time!)

Thats good news then, coz the guy i purchased mine from has changed only one i think. so i might just do the other!

mine's pretty much stock, thats the way i like to buy it but will slowly make some subtle changes.

Good luck with yours :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links