Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Window Tinting

Pompey Gaz

I've just had a quote from a company for £120 for my corolla in Limo Black

there are rolls on eBay for £9

what is a reasonable price? I'm pretty limited in Cleethorpes/Grimsby, does anyone know of anywhere?

I asume that is for the rear and both sides??? That is actual quite cheap for a profesional job.

I would personally not go for limo black as its too dark... makes reversing at night hard!

I asume that is for the rear and both sides??? That is actual quite cheap for a profesional job.

I would personally not go for limo black as its too dark... makes reversing at night hard!

lol what colour cause i want it to go with the black of the car, and thats for both rear side windows and the rear windscreen

Light smoke looks good on my black car ;)

brilliant cheers :D

Hi. had my corrolla e12 done in limo black both rear doors and hatch cost the same £120 not had any problems reversing in the dark will look really good with black car :thumbsup:

Hi. had my corrolla e12 done in limo black both rear doors and hatch cost the same £120 not had any problems reversing in the dark will look really good with black car :thumbsup:

i think when i go to the place will see which i prefer, thank you for the advice, now if only i had a full time graduate job and pay for some sweet alloys http://www.raceandroad.com/acatalog/copy_o..._Asia-Tech.html

the top ones

i think when i go to the place will see which i prefer, thank you for the advice, now if only i had a full time graduate job and pay for some sweet alloys http://www.raceandroad.com/acatalog/copy_o..._Asia-Tech.html

the top ones

When i got my car done the guy who did the job was very helpfull with which shade to have, wheels look good you will have to post some pictures on the site when it is finished, enjoy your modding i do :yahoo:

I can't wait to get them but with little money coming in with my part time job i won;t be able to afford them for a while but once i get a proper job (hopefully ITV are still interested) then they will be mine, any ideas on if they will affect my insurance greatly?

the top ones

When i got my car done the guy who did the job was very helpfull with which shade to have, wheels look good you will have to post some pictures on the site when it is finished, enjoy your modding i do :yahoo:

Do not think it would because most cars now come with alloys already on, always been with toyota insurance and found them to be extremely competative, :thumbsup:

RAM did 15% for 150 quid, I got mine done in Wakefield, it had bubbles in so I got them to re do it in Hull.

It does affect your insurance

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links