Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Humberside's Finest

Pompey Gaz

bit of background:

I work in a Rhythm & Booze in Cleethorpes.

Last week we had some bother and pressed the panic/silent alarm. It took the police ten minutes to merander up, one car no blues and two's

Well this week, we once again had to call out Humberside's finest, except this time I dialled 999.

the problem, some local chav scum trying to break into the secure delivery area of our shop to steal two cases of beer so out of date it would kill them!

So I was on the phone to the operator and before i had given ALL of my details, They asked my ethnic origin and all sorts :\ we had 2 riot vans, two police cars and the Dog section filling our small car park!

Moral of the story: Don't press a panic slient alarm, phone 999 and say youths are trying to break and enter into your premisis!

Oh and the scrotes were underage drinking.

The police said all they could do was "have stern words" and then one of the little scrotes came in threatening to smash my car up or something.

I love my part time offy job for minimum wage

Sorry but WTF does ethnic origin have to do with reporting a crime???? :S

My regular always has something kicking off due to it being one of the few pubs with a late licence. The police make a point now of pulling up in a riot van every few hours to check up on things.

Upside of that is that the yobs/underagers tend to steer clear :thumbsup:

J

Why do we have to pay council tax, even when the police have been given CCTV tape they still dont do anything

our camera's are rubbish they skip 3 seconds which the law says is legal, the police say it isn't

but i don't get why nothing is ever done, i even named them and they said nothing

In a few months i will get a survey through on "customer services" and they always ask "do you think your crime was race related/ due to your sexual orientation/ gender"

our camera's are rubbish they skip 3 seconds which the law says is legal, the police say it isn't

but i don't get why nothing is ever done, i even named them and they said nothing

In a few months i will get a survey through on "customer services" and they always ask "do you think your crime was race related/ due to your sexual orientation/ gender"

The reason for this question is blindingly obvious……If you say it involved a none white, disabled, homosexual with schizophrenic tendencies, they would be round within seconds offering them a 60K PA counseling position from the “Right on” PC brigade, this would be followed by your immediate arrest for a racially motivated attack against a disabled…etc…etc….

in other news i went on a 13 hour trip to london, around the m25, then back again

saw several accidents but the rain was terrible, people had their fog lights on it was that poor visibility, yet people were still doing like 100

in other news i went on a 13 hour trip to london, around the m25, then back again

saw several accidents but the rain was terrible, people had their fog lights on it was that poor visibility, yet people were still doing like 100

6 people died on the M25 today

The reason for this question is blindingly obvious……If you say it involved a none white, disabled, homosexual with schizophrenic tendencies, they would be round within seconds offering them a 60K PA counseling position from the “Right on” PC brigade, this would be followed by your immediate arrest for a racially motivated attack against a disabled…etc…etc….

Thats slightly racist mate, and to think that someone put you in charge of this owners club!!

I dont think Les is a racist person and didnt mean to sound racist in anyway

6 people died on the M25 today

it was horrific there was a massive crash around junction 28 clockwise, two cars smashed into the barrier, then nearly home and a kid got nocked down in Lincoln

How is that classed as racist! The truth!!

I love it how the most they can do is have stern words!

yet I could face a £2500 fine because I'm a licensee and they were on our premises

To say that non whites get preferential treatment is Racist! Im just a bit suprised that management could even say anything remotely contraversial, as I have seen people banned from other sites for less.

The law can be a right a s s at times, your right Gaz! I witnessed a guy pushing his Mrs around and went over and tried to calm the situation, he then swings for me, I knock him out and I'm arrested for assualt!!

The law can be a right a s s at times, your right Gaz! I witnessed a guy pushing his Mrs around and went over and tried to calm the situation, he then swings for me, I knock him out and I'm arrested for assualt!!

Now that is !Removed! typical, You cant even defend yourself anymore

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links