Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car - New Member

Zedd

Hi TOCs

Got myself an 'N' plate Paseo in green with less than 33K, genuine mileage, last month. Only a few minor scratches on the bodywork but otherwise a very clean car. Hasn't been messed about with and I doubt if it had ever been much above 50 mph before I got it. Drives well and the engine is smooth and quiet. Not mad about the interior though but it's liveable. If I had the cash I'd get it done out in leather and make few other changes but I haven't so...my lotto numbers are long overdue for a win.

To be honest I'm not sure why I chose a Paseo but I'm not disappointed that I did. I was looking to change cars and I knew that I wanted something a bit different from the usual euro-box. I'd always been aware of the Paseo but never really paid it much attention and so when I started looking around it wasn't really at the top of my list. Unfortunately I didn't get the one I was after which was a white one.

It's strange, before I got this car I can only recall ever seeing one other some years ago, same colour as it happens, but since I've had it I've seen two others, a black one and a blue one, both being driven by women.

My insurance didn't change by a single penny when I swapped over from my Ford, never even got charged a fee for the change over, and the road tax was the same so that was good :yahoo: result!

So, I'm looking for forward to a long and trouble free relationship with my new TOY.

BTW - how would you pronounce Paseo? :ermm: PA-SAY-O or PAY-SO :icon14:

Welcome to the club

Welcome to TOC Zedd :yahoo:

get some pictures up, lets see your car :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC Zedd :yahoo:

get some pictures up, lets see your car :thumbsup:

I promise I will get some pics sorted soon

Welcome to the club, looking forward to seeing the pics

I thought it was PAY-SO

Love em anyway because they are quite rare.

Thanks for the words of welcome, hope to meet some of you during the summer.

Looks like no pics of the car this week due to it persisting down in Cambridge.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links