Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare A Thought

Robie

Whilst many of you are watching your ceefax's for your teams latest score in a cup competition please spare a thought for us supporters of Oxford United.

We have had to travel to some awfull places watching our team play this year including Tamworth, Forest Green Rovers and Weymouth.

On Friday night I was in a packed (the real) St James' Park watching us sneak a 1 goal lead in our first ever play off game. We are having sleepless nights because this is not just a trip to Wembley. These games will decide if we have to travel to York, Grays athletic and Stevenage again or whether we will return to League football.

Despite relegation to the Conference our gates have increased thanks to knew owners with real passion for the club aiming to return us to the football league. These next two games are the most important I have ever experienced as a football fan.

We will be on Sky Sports tonight at 7.45pm when we need a win or a draw to go through to Wembley and a chance at a return to football league.

I wish we could !Removed! around in the champions league or FA cup.

I have nothing but respect for people who watch lower league (or non-league, meant in the nicest possible sense), I genuinely believe if Gareth Farrelly hadn't scored that goal to keep us in the Premiership in 1998 we'd have sunk worse than Leeds & never came back up so I could have easily been 1 of those supporters myself. It really sickens me to see the attendances of the likes of Sunderland & Sheff Wed who haven't had much Premiership football, when the likes of Fulham, Blackburn & Wigan are playing in the top flight.

Increasing the attendance despite relegation is frankly outstanding so credit to all involved for that, I'll try to watch the match tonight, hope you's go through & win the final. Good luck

Didn't get to see the match because I was doing other things but I saw the last few pens this morning. Gutted for your fans, penalties are always a cruel way to lose & to have something so important decided by them must be devastating

We are absolutely gutted. Last season was bad but this just felt so much worse. I hate penalties.

Cheers for your replies :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links