Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Routine Check-up

Demonic Angel

Had to take a trip to the doctors yesterday for a routine check-up, you know.... blood pressure and that sort of stuff....

Then she said "Lets get you on the scales"

NOOOOOO!

I hate being weighed, mainly because I always get embarrassed when the doctor says I've put on weight and my BMI now classes me as overweight (seriously - apparently I am!)

But instead of the disappointed frown and the serious look, she looked shocked - and so was I when she turned round and told me I'd lost over a stone since last seeing her in November!!

So the healthy-eating and working like a trooper has done something! :lol:

I'm still classed as slightly overweight for my height but definitely much better than I was and I knew something had happened because my trousers kept falling down! :lol: But after all that time of serious dieting early last year that did nothing - I'm really pleased that I've managed to lose a stone without even trying!

So now not only am I happy generally, I'm also happy and slimmer! Wooyay! :D Now I just need to stay as I am ;)

Hooray !

I've just deduced a theory about weight loss that may prove useful .

If you're a bit overweight for your height, but you just can't seem to shake those unwanted pounds - all you have to do it concentrate very hard and grow a bit taller ! it's all to do with ratios !!

Ask Dr Rich will return next week ! :P

Hooray !

If you're a bit overweight for your height, but you just can't seem to shake those unwanted pounds - all you have to do it concentrate very hard and grow a bit taller ! it's all to do with ratios !!

You're a genius man! Now wheres that machine that tortures people by stretching them? :lol:

Hooray !

You're a genius man! Now wheres that machine that tortures people by stretching them? :lol:

I knew a girl once who had to have this done once a week due to a spinal twist. She was very tall ! probably still is !

I wanna be just like Judge Doom at the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit! :lol: (The part where he's all flat and stretched, not when he melts in dip!)

Ah, the Judge Doom look can be implemented in stages.

First off I'd recommend drinking far too much every night, going out clubbing as much as possible and reducing your sleep by at least 90%. Within a short time you'll have the eyes right !

Taking helium may also help.... he had a very high-pitched voice....

I was so scared of him as a kid - scary scary villain! :eek:

I'll just keep my contact lenses in for a few days - that'll give me the red-eye scary look quite quickly :thumbsup: Now all I need is a cane and a black trench coat :yahoo:

So........you want a Stretching Rack and a cane............

New Job or just a secret hobby??? :P

I've found being single helps.... became single in November - started losing weight! :lol:

Men make us women fat! Its all YOUR fault! :lol:

I blame chocolate and beer! Well done on the weight loss, not having a man has it's benefits!!

It does indeed but just met someone new so just hoping I dont start piling on the pounds again! :lol: Men have their good points I suppose ;)

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

..........runs off to find LARGE planter n compost n stand in it and grow........... ^_^

Well done :)

Definately not easy to do this lose wieght malarky but glad your being successful... you will succeed :yes:

Well done :)

Definately not easy to do this lose wieght malarky but glad your being successful... you will succeed :yes:

Not planning on losing any more, I'm an advocate of womanly curves ;) I just want to stick at where I am :thumbsup:

I just feel mentally, physically, emotionally & spiritually content - and its a really amazing feeling :D Can't stop smiling at the moment!

:D :D :D :D :D <-------------- Me!

Great news Em :yahoo:

being over weight does make you feel down dont it :(

When you loose it ,i like the extra energy it gives you too :Jumpy:

make sure your new bloke dont make you fat :lol:

oh and please tell me how you did it ??

Great news Em :yahoo:

being over weight does make you feel down dont it :(

When you loose it ,i like the extra energy it gives you too :Jumpy:

make sure your new bloke dont make you fat :lol:

oh and please tell me how you did it ??

I've just been eating less & more healthily! Plenty of fresh fruit & veg and not much fast food - working a lot has probably helped too!

Oh and he won't, dont want to get all fat and put him off now do I! :lol:

Possibly going down to the beach next weekend and packing my bikini - thats how great I feel right about now! ;) I've never worn a bikini in public before! lol

Not planning on losing any more, I'm an advocate of womanly curves ;) I just want to stick at where I am :thumbsup:

I just feel mentally, physically, emotionally & spiritually content - and its a really amazing feeling :D Can't stop smiling at the moment!

:D :D :D :D :D <-------------- Me!

heh fantastico.... because the last pictures you put on here... in them you looked radiant :thumbsup:

And they were quite recent as well so I can guarantee I look no different...

And its very kind of you to say as well! :D

Good work, congratulations. I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum, I've been disgustingly skinny since I left school but I was always an ok weight for my height but over the winter I stopped playing football & instead of increasing my weight as I expected, it actually went down. I've guessed that it's because the muscles that I built up in my legs from all the running had turned into fat because they weren't used, which is lighter than muscle. I worked out my BMI & I was actually marginally underweight which freaked me out so I ate loads for about a week & now I've started playing football again so I've got it back to a similar level to which I've been for years.

There really should be diets about how to sensibly build your weight up though because while most people can put up with a bit of excess meat, skin & bones has never been a good look.

its very kind of you to say as well!

There was no kindness involved ...it was brutal honesty... how cool is that eh :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links