Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Noes

Pompey Gaz

i stuck my plates on with the pads till i can get it screwed on but the front ones are rubbish (well i stuck the pads on in the wrong place) and has come off will i be able to put the plate in my windscreen till monday morning or will i get points and a fine for it? :help:

one of the guys who used to post here had a number plate in his window for years without any real problem.

I think you should be OK for a day or so - just keep an eye on your speed !!!!

brilliant, cheers, i've also read somewhere it's illegal to have football crests instead of the st. georges cross?

I think legally the number plate has to be attached to the bodywork, like 'L' plates. But how many 'L' plates do you see stuck in windows?

I wouldn't worry too much, and as said, it's better than no plate at all.

Think Jimlad managed his numberplate in his window for nearly a year. I drove for 6 months with mine in my window and put it back on for its MOT.

My front end looks way better with no numberplate in, shame the UK isnt a relaxed as some states in America, cars look silly with front plates.

mine looks nasty as its meant to be there there's like a square flat bit where it should be, is in the window till monday

Yes Kev if you've got something to say I think you should share it with the class ;) :lol:

It's because I'm doing a lot of things that it wouldn't be clever to tell the world about on a public forum :!Removed!: :thumbsup:

Listen, what is said in a Private Message between myself & another member shall remain between us, no matter what level of naughtiness it contains, is that clear? :ffs:

Nah, only messing, it was just a bit of advice about his plate situation, I think it's in my sent items so if anybody really wants to read it I should be able to send it over

brilliant, cheers, i've also read somewhere it's illegal to have football crests instead of the st. georges cross?

It's illegal to have the St Georges cross as well. You either have no logo to the left or the EU symbol or Union jack and the relevant country code underneath.

i heard from the DVLA site that they are allowing st georges cross, davids cross and the welsh dragon now

I got the EU stars, GB and the portsmouth fc crest

I've heard that the Portsmouth Crest is an automatic MOT fail.

Get a Man Utd crest and your car will always pass the MOT as nobody ever gives decisions against them !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links