Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Noes

Pompey Gaz

I've got the Welsh flag on the left of my plate, I thought it was legal as I've had them for a few years now without trouble.

It's for when I go 'abroad' to England to see the in-laws! :P

i'll take my chances with the pompey crest,

and my slogan "pompey till i die" least you'll know its me :P

I've got the Welsh flag on the left of my plate, I thought it was legal as I've had them for a few years now without trouble.

It's for when I go 'abroad' to England to see the in-laws! :P

did anyone see that gavin and stacy on bbc3 last night? Laugh out loud comedy, that was a reference on there, the seperate countries haha

Where I live is known as 'Little England Beyond Wales' as about 1% actually speak a few words of Welsh and without a welsh accent.

It's a bit of a running joke with my mother in law (who's English through & through) as when she tries to do the welsh accent she turns all indian on me - it's cringe-worthy!!

Where I live is known as 'Little England Beyond Wales' as about 1% actually speak a few words of Welsh and without a welsh accent.

It's a bit of a running joke with my mother in law (who's English through & through) as when she tries to do the welsh accent she turns all indian on me - it's cringe-worthy!!

my name is welsh, after a famous rugby player in the mid to late 80's

an anetdote my mate told me yesterday: went to buy some furniture from a big chain, the guy selling was indian and asked if my mates dad wanted a cup of coffee, he got him one and the dad went "have you got any biscuits?"

the sales assistant turned round and went "no but i am indian so i can get you a f****g curry if you want"

My dad was in a Chinese takeaway years ago and he was given the wrong order..... The girl behind the counter was very apologetic.

'Sorry', she said. Then she added ' You all look the same to me !! '

Genius !

:lol::thumbsup:

my friend, whos surname is Hughes, was telephoned by some company call centre based in India. They asked for Mr Hug-Hes!! :D

My dad was in a Chinese takeaway years ago and he was given the wrong order..... The girl behind the counter was very apologetic.

Genius !

a mixed race lass at work often says that

Better than that pathetic "Play up Pompey" the fans love, don't your fans realise the whole of England think's it's awful & laughs at you because of it?

Mine says "THE PEOPLE'S CLUB", proven by the banner at the Chelsea match in my signature.

Genius !

My mate once went into a chippy owned by a girl in schools dad & asked for chips with the Cream of Sum Yun Gai. About 2 seconds later he was sprinting out of the chippy with an angry Chinese man following closely behind :laughing:

Better than that pathetic "Play up Pompey" the fans love, don't your fans realise the whole of England think's it's awful & laughs at you because of it?

Mine says "THE PEOPLE'S CLUB", proven by the banner at the Chelsea match in my signature.

PLAY UP POMPEY, POMPEY PLAY UP :D

hahah is ace and we're the loudest fans in England hitting 114Db

nearest is like 95

"The Government announced on 28 December 2001 the intention to permit the display of nationalflags and symbols on vehicle number plates. When the regulations are amended they will providefor the voluntary display of the Union flag, Scottish Saltire, Cross of St George and Red Dragon.Football team crests etc are not allowed."

http://www.dvla.gov.uk/media/pdf/leaflets/...umberplates.pdf

I'm sorry for causing undue unrest. :thumbsup:

At the end of the day all they will do is give you a producer, for the first offence, which means you will have to go and show them you have changed the plates.

My car has passed it's last 2 MOTs since I've owned it and my plates have never caused an advisory, so I haven't been too concerned.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links