Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Erm

Pompey Gaz

theres some bad stuff gone on in my life, as there has been worse in others. This isn't a cry for attention i just wanna get it off my chest, sorry if any of this offends you or makes you think differently of me but honesty is the best policy.

I was with an ex for just over two years, we were great, had our problems but then who didn't?

anyways like all young romances it didn't work out, she ended it found out i was seeing someone else after we broke up and didn't like this

She then went on to accuse me of sleeping with her 15 year old sister. She claimed it had gone on since her sister was 13. :censor:

She started a hate campaign involving myspace, my friends and relatives. there's the background

she creates a site on Piczo and then starts slagging me off, bringing up the "pe*do" stories again. Is this normal that someone who broke up with their ex two years ago still makes up stories about him? I got my sister, who was impartial before to keep the peice but now hates me ex to ask why she's doing this, and she got "He made my life a misery destoryed my family, n me, Manda you have no idea what's been going on in my life because of him! I've tried to kill myself numerous times i have scars all over my wrists because of it! n worse I was pregnant with his choild"

TBH i find it funny because i know its not true as do my true friends but I just wanna know if stuff like this should be still flying around after 2 years. I didn't do anything, hand on heart, and ever had any intention to, i just feel she is after destrying what i have worked hard to get where i am and i dunno how to deal with it, so i just largely ignore it and laugh

rant over :P sorry

Well I for one am not offended and have no problem with anyone getting personal on the internet...

The thing about the subject material for me is that theres great stigma attached to it.... and this in itself is something that has ramifications beyond the actual words. Its good that you can laugh about it... but I'd be concerned about the slander and potential libel that she appears to be engaged in. Although you can laugh ... some people may not and may act in ways that are not appropriate given that we are innocent in this country until proven guilty.

Reg whether its normal for stuff to be still flying around 2 years after... does it really matter? For me the thing is its happening. Have you considered talking to a solicitor about firing her a letter if shes still at it and you can prove shes at it? maybe that would be enough to discourage her or seek a dignified means of recourse if she is still on the warpath. People do funny things when 'crimes of the heart' are involved... ranging from the most tender beautiful acts of utter devotion to the abhorent most despicable acts of murderous denial....

Chuck enough shat and some of it invariably sticks.... the more emotive the shat ... the more readilly....

She seems to be acting like a child.... or someone with deep seated issues around abandonment, self esteem, self worth, irrational thinking, abnormal psyche, that kinda thing, or maybe as she said.... you pee'd her off a lot and shes getting some own back :(

Whatever you do, do not contact her personally or seek to intimidate her via any other route aside from legal representation.... Under the Harassment act, famillies act, child protection act(if children are involved) she can cause you serious mischief that you will have problems getting rid of once started....

A specific example of which is.... via the harassment act, if you make a single threatening or abusive phonecall to her then you could face trial without jury and a minimum of 6 months prison if i remember rightly... and she just needs to ascertain she felt threatened or abused to make that stick mate....

good luck mate and stay safe

be responsible for your own actions and let her be responsible for hers!

Regards

Jinxed

"Hell hath no fury" as they say Gaz. Just don't let it turn you into a vindictive person like the other party ;)

(Excellent reply Jinxed :thumbsup: )

Les

cheers Jinxed and Les :)

thinking about it it's just making her look out to be sad, i know she has lost a few close friends because she won't drop it. I would try and fight it but because she is one of the social elite and I am working class i wouldn't be able to afford a decent enough lawyer to fight theirs. It seems this sort of thing is one of them "guilty until proven innocent" things. I will get in touch with a family friend who is a lawyer and see what he says

Gaz

I would try and fight it but because she is one of the social elite and I am working class i wouldn't be able to afford a decent enough lawyer to fight theirs.

Do you seriously think that if her parents believed for a second what she was saying about you that you wouldn't have been arrested by now? I honestly think a quick "grow up or prove it" letter from your family friend lawyer type person will probably get her to back off as I doubt very much her family would induldge her if this went through official channels. :)

Good luck wwith it mate, to answer your question I do not think this is normal and your ex clearly has some issues that are not going away. Get some kind of injunction out against her soonest before she decides to take the whole thing up to the next Phase.

Now theres a scary thought!

Now theres a scary thought!

Im kinda inclined towards the 'dont point a gun at someone unless your actually going to shoot them' school of thought.... so when someone points a 'gun' at me they usually get a shoot first ask questions later kinda reply back lmao

I'd seriously consider not letting her make the rules of engagement as the second you start responding to solely the moves of your enemy your playing for a stalemate at best....

that injunction suggested by Martin and solicitors involvement sounds pretty decent... and maybe as the 'victim' you might actually be able to qualify for legal aid... maybe try CAB for information.

And ta for the compliment Les :thumbsup:

slandering is a serious thing! i think if you can prove it you should go and seek advice from a lawyer on how to stop it once and for all!

the way i see it is that if you let it lie it may come back and haunt you later on in life at a time when you least need it, and i.e. maybe loose your job over it or something! but if that happened, you then get a case in which damages can be claimed. all IMO of course!!

I've seen the lawyer and he's writing a letter to say either stop it or face prosecution and damages, if i do loose a job for it I have a case against her soley which could, depending on job/seriousness/chance of getting a new job/away from thsi pathetic game of hers, run into tens of thousands.

for now the letter should do the trick. She's threatened to get the police involved before, when she started this up the first time and like i said to my mate last night, it's two years ago and she is being daft as nothing happened. he said i was the bigger person though and he couldn't be in my position, i have alot of bad stuff on her about her past and all sorts but i've kept strum and not said a word because its petty and on her level

hopefully this will be the end of it, but my little sis was like a sister to my ex, and my family still spoke to her as she was close to the family, as I don't live with my mum and sisters :( this didn't bother me too much, but i know they've stopped talking to my ex.

Must be daft when a 15 year old calls you immature, last i heard about her was her going to my sister she was trying to commit suicide and has scars on her wrists

bringing up the mis caridge but hurt a little, when we broke up she screamed at me "I'm glad I didn't have your kid!"

Give her a slap you fool! Is this thread actually serious!!!! get off your computer and get out on the pull, that will cheer you up!

i dont think he ment it seriously ffs.

What he ment was forget about it go get ****** and have some fun .

oh lol, nah i do get out and havbe a good time just the past couple of days its bothered m,e but this weekend been out partying and i don't dwell on it too much, just when i wrote this it was a big worry for me

you want to buy yourself one of those new fangled 'Mental' Detectors for next time you're out on the pull !

you want to buy yourself one of those new fangled 'Mental' Detectors for next time you're out on the pull !

:blink:

:rolleyes:

never read the thing properly and thought you said Metal detector, and not mental detector!! ops :D

She honestly sounds like a teeny bit of a nutter - especially to be bringing it up after 2 years....

Like you yourself have said, if there was cause to arrest/charge you with anything they would have done so by now....

So.... get your lawyers to write to her and get out there are forget about the old wench :thumbsup: She's not worth your hassle or your worries.

She honestly sounds like a teeny bit of a nutter - especially to be bringing it up after 2 years....

Like you yourself have said, if there was cause to arrest/charge you with anything they would have done so by now....

So.... get your lawyers to write to her and get out there are forget about the old wench :thumbsup: She's not worth your hassle or your worries.

cheers :)

where did you get your avatar from and can i rob it?

I hope she's found safe. there's a €2 million reward

what sort of sick people live in this messed up world?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links