Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windows

samsite999

little help please!!

The pasanger window has been playing up for some time. when i go over a bump it randomly stops working. Well today the drivers one stoped working as well!! and its a hot day here today.

Does any one know if toyota have form for rubbish earths? or where i should be looking for the bad connection?

Thanks

Sam

If both are not working now, then it's likely the problem is with the switch unit in the drivers door. If you could borrow another one and try it out it might narrow it down a bit. If it's ok try checking the wiring in the tube between the driver door and chassis.

If both are not working now, then it's likely the problem is with the switch unit in the drivers door. If you could borrow another one and try it out it might narrow it down a bit. If it's ok try checking the wiring in the tube between the driver door and chassis.

found out what it is now, when some one installed the alarm they buggered up the wires that go from the car door to the main body. the cables are no longer in there plastic harnise and are now all broken and fraide

this is going to be a fun job

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links