Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little B******s

Pompey Gaz

the local scrotes that hang around my work have decided to give me a go fast stripe, metal coloured, down the full length of my car :censor: :censor: :ffs: :ffs:

I rang the 0845 police number and was on hold for nearlly 2 hours, on my mobile, tried on the house phone and they won't even answer.

is it worth going to victoria street main police station in grimsby and getting a crime number to claim on my insurance or pay for it to get done myself?

:ffs: :ffs: why don't they get jobs? and no wonder crime figures are down, there's no point reporting them

go to a garage and get a quote, if it more than the excess then go with the insurance company.

I had to wait 45 mins when I phoned humberside police, then waited 2 hrs at bev road police hq

i'm gunna take a magazine with me while i wait, i would go tonight but had a few beers and then they'd do me for drink driving. the police are :censor: useless

there out catching real criminals! lol

my mrs' car got done in leeds, one side and the boot for good luck! These people need to have something they love destroyed before they realise the error of there ways! forget these crappy warnings and ASBOs! like If you popped his Air Max and tore of his hood!

my mrs' car got done in leeds, one side and the boot for good luck! These people need to have something they love destroyed before they realise the error of there ways! forget these crappy warnings and ASBOs! like If you popped his Air Max and tore of his hood!

already phoned the police on them 2 weeks ago for trying to break into our shop and underage drinking, robbing from us and the police said all they can do is "have stern words"

whats the point? it seems crime does pay, or atleast there is no repocussions to this, i wouldn't have been so mad if they robbed it because it served a purpose, but all they've done is ****** me off and taken some paint off the :censor:

EDIT: They have also broken into the sunday market down cleethorpes seafront so am gunna grass them up for that aswell

already phoned the police on them 2 weeks ago for trying to break into our shop and underage drinking, robbing from us and the police said all they can do is "have stern words"

whats the point? it seems crime does pay, or atleast there is no repocussions to this, i wouldn't have been so mad if they robbed it because it served a purpose, but all they've done is ****** me off and taken some paint off the :censor:

EDIT: They have also broken into the sunday market down cleethorpes seafront so am gunna grass them up for that aswell

Its booze mate, simple as.

i have to admit when i was younger i kicked a couple of wing mirrors off cars. im not proud, more ashamed, but it was a lesson in morals, which i only understood when it happened to me!

they don't work just get stoned and drunk all day everyday, what a life is that? wasters

I had a little twit aim for me when i was walking the dog in my park.

i knew where they all met up so took a pick axe to his pride and joy... :angry:

not seen them since :thumbsup:

I'm lucky, been 2 years purple now and not a scratch, I do worry about it tho.

is a big scuff on the passengers front wing, the key mark, rear arch where a window van scrapped along it, a key mark by the drivers door lock, and scratches from uni where someone opened their door and basked into mine

would it be cheaper to claim insurance or buy some 205 paint from Mr T and do it myself?

It would be cheaper to do it yourself if you know how to, also get the paint from a trade warehouse instead of Mr T

i dunno how to do it lol, the garage got hold of a guy who does it and said he'd do it for under £100

going to a place in grimsby tomorro to get a quote, my nan said she's gunna pay for it cause i'll lose the no claims when it comes to renew, cheers les, will be done by the humber bridge bash

no cameras at your work? if not id mention gettin some to save it happening again to you or a fellow member of staff?

as for them get a baseball bat and go have some fun with each and everyone of them teach em a lesson

i had to wait 2 hours when a lad walked out in front of my car with a brick and threw it at my car and then they said well really theres nothing we can do :| there was 500 college students stood on the road it happened on at lunch time ! so cnt put it down to lack of evidence.

totally agree with john dcfc's comment "welcome to britain" its a joke it really is

sorry bout ur car mate

no exterior camera's at the front

but the police don't use our system because it skips a few seconds and they say it doesn't show enough, yet the company/insurance say its ok

It's wrong, if you catch them doing it & beat them to death with a cricket bat before setting fire to their mangled corpse, the police are out within minutes & you go to jail for murder. That's the British legal system for you, makes me sick.

Hope you get the car sorted quickly & cheaply

:( Gutted for you Gaz,

little s**ts need a good scratch down their side too! Police round here are good at looking keen, but when it really matters they can't be bothered. What do they get paid for exactly?

Hope you get it sorted at a low cost.

yeah they look keen then run the other way

we had a fair on saturday in sedgefeild where i live there were hundereds of people the and it was well policed but by the nite time when people had been drinkin all day and everything was most likely to kick off where were they? kickin back in bed. i didnt see one poilce officer patrolling in a car or on foot. it so stupid, i was nearly assaulted at work by a drunk youngster because i wouldnt serve him vokda. drread to think how long i wud have had to wait for reponce then they will probs insult out cctv camera equipment

" if you catch them doing it & beat them to death with a cricket bat before setting fire to their mangled corpse"

i like that line its catchy lol

Dunno if you saw my thread at the weekend about the little turds that nicked my pickup and drove it thru my mates gate...

Well its three days later and the cops havent even bothered to visit or ring me regarding the crime ref no.. so its dragging the ins claim out...

Useless! :ffs:

Dunno if you saw my thread at the weekend about the little turds that nicked my pickup and drove it thru my mates gate...

Well its three days later and the cops havent even bothered to visit or ring me regarding the crime ref no.. so its dragging the ins claim out...

Useless! :ffs:

i read it and am sorry for your hilux mate :(

we should take the south african route, flame throwers and the like

bring back capital punishment (y)

what i said to the police at work when i got held up in an armed robbery

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links