Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little B******s

Pompey Gaz

what really :censor: me off is that kids like me who work our asses off at college to get a good education get nothing, no oppurtunities or rewards or anything.

and little :censor: who do things like that to your car get sent on holidays, and trips to wales and do day visits to prodrive and big tuning companies, and i get eff all! i would kill for a visit to prodrive or somehwere to get to know people for when i finish college an im looking for a job, it just takes the pee.

you do eff all and beak the law, you get all the good things in life

u work ur ***** off, and you end up giving all the money you earn to the government to accomodate the litte buggers who do things like this

really gets my back up. if you cause trouble and vandalise other epoples property, you should get one more change, then you should be deported, no ifs or buts. theres a big place called the north pole, only thing they can break there is ice

^^^^^ good idea but we did that before check australia.

i think the best thing would be to bring back national service. that should straighten the little :censor:'s up.

we should start a poll? see what every1 else thinks.??????

good luck with the paint work mate. :thumbsup:

haha do it u can have choices

national service

Deportation to the north pole

capital punishment

one vote for capital punishment in my name :)

£130 + VAT to get it done, plus where a window van scrapped along side me, and a scratch by the drivers door, and the whole drivers door needs respraying where someone clouted it with their door in a car park :(

unfortunatly the guy can't book us in till the 5th July so will have its horrid marks on the hull meet :(

unfortunatly the guy can't book us in till the 5th July so will have its horrid marks on the hull meet :(

erm, what Hull meet?

erm, what Hull meet?

Monday 28th Humber Bridge......see northern meets section>>>>>>>>>

Great I fly back this Friday

I wont be bringing the Yaris, will that be ok?

I cant stay for long.

erm sure?

see you there :D

i'll be in the black rolla with the silver go fast stripe down the side!

just read this :( sorry your cars been maliciously damaged.....

tis one of my worries when I eventually .... someday.... hopefully get mine back :rolleyes:

Can imagine the upset but dont go taking the law into your hands at all.... I guarantee that the police would have a field day with you and show that its worse than them doing nothing.... far more seriously they appear to victimise every decent citizen in this country!

Hope all gets sorted cheaply and nicely and that it doesnt happen again :thumbsup:

all in all to get it done, 4/5 other grazes/scratches and drivers door needing to be resprayed is gunna cost £220 rounded up including VAT

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links