Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vote On Hoodies

silversurfer

what should we do with them?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. should we go for corporal punishment. national service, deportation or total public humiliation?

• corporal punishment
    • national service
    • deportation
    • public humiliation

lets see what we get and tell the powers that be what to do :thumbsup:

yes i very much like hoodies - to wear - i have about 10-12 of them , does this include me then ?

tho my orignal suggestion was deportation, ive voted national service, it might cost money but it will sort them out.

make it like it used to be too, the worst years of thier life. :yes:

hoodies aka asbo collectors, the young lads/ ladetts who are intent on making all our lives c :censor: p

not people who live by the law and own hoodies.

groups of people who hang out on street corners looking for trouble.

i'm not pigeon holeing people just that we as a nation accept the fact that hoodlems/ gangs/ asbo connoisseures get away with the crimes that make our life's miserable and our insurance premiums go through the roof.

just wondering how other people felt? :thumbsup:

All scrotes - one way ticket to iraq thank you please.

tho my orignal suggestion was deportation, ive voted national service, it might cost money but it will sort them out.

make it like it used to be too, the worst years of thier life. :yes:

The thing is, people who did national service hated it at 1st because it was so difficult but over time their attitudes changed as they grew up into real men & for most of them it was probably as important as any stage of their lives, it taught them so many lessons that served them well for the rest of their lives. I started to look into joining the army a few years ago but at that time I wasn't strong or fit enough because it was just a sudden thing that I'd never put any thought into before.

If national service was still around I'd have been better prepared for it because during the previous years I'd have got myself into a better physical shape a long time before I was due to start & been in a much better position to sign up. I think it would have changed my life for the better & I'm a normal, law-abiding lad. I think it would have an enormous affect on the typical vandalising, robbing little !Removed!/drug taking layabout & make the world a much better place for everybody

I voted for lots and lots of pain, but I'd rather see them publicly humiliated, then hurt badly and then send on holiday to a nice deep spot in the atlantic ocean :thumbsup:

i didn't vote as i dont think theres any specific universal solution to this issue.

I am however fond of the 'eye for an eye' mentality and wouldnt mind seeing scrotums of all deviations being rewarded with exactly what theyve done to their victims.

rather scarilly

could tell you a story about a lad who was a pretty prolific thief .... until some peed off blokes threw him in the back of a transit, drove him somewhere very quiet in the middle of the night, stripped him naked, cut off one of his fingers and doused him in petrol.....

I think he's probably reformed now but .... how the %$( would i know as he apparently vacated town with his family and hasnt been heard from since

i didn't vote as i dont think theres any specific universal solution to this issue.

I am however fond of the 'eye for an eye' mentality and wouldnt mind seeing scrotums of all deviations being rewarded with exactly what theyve done to their victims.

rather scarilly

could tell you a story about a lad who was a pretty prolific thief .... until some peed off blokes threw him in the back of a transit, drove him somewhere very quiet in the middle of the night, stripped him naked, cut off one of his fingers and doused him in petrol.....

I think he's probably reformed now but .... how the %$( would i know as he apparently vacated town with his family and hasnt been heard from since

So people.

If things start disappearing in your area, look out for a scrote with one finger missing who smells of petrol :rolleyes:

Yeah.

I hate these chavs too, they need to stop being such :censor: and do something with their lives instead of :censor: up other peoples!

Birching...............Live on the National Lottery show.

That'd boost the ratings !

just google imaged birching, oh dear

Ah, the difference a generation or two can make. :lol:

I'd go for birching. Short, sharp shock. :yes:

The trouble is, there is very little to be afraid of for youngsters nowadays. I'm not suggesting that kids should grow up iin fear of authority but a realisatio that there was a consequence to their actions and that they'd pay in some way or other, would have an effect.

Come to think of it, it's a credit to them that so many kids grow up "normal".

when i was a kid if i did anything that was illigal or even get a detention at school my mum would put the living fear of god into me.

even now when my mum shouts at my little sister me and my brothers hide and im now 27! :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links