Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Champions League Final On Wednesday Night!

Fizz

The main mistake was taking Mascherano off. Kaka, Pirlo & Seedorf had all been anonymous until he went off. Obviously, the 1-0 difference meant the team was pushing forward more to get an equaliser leaving more space for them but there was a very noticable difference when he went off, those 3 had a lot more of the ball because of it, it was a big error imo. I thought he was going to take Pennant off & move Gerrard out to the right, that would have been the best move I think

I would have got Crouch and Bellamy on about 60 min mark!! They controlled the game the most but never looked like scoring.

You'll never get a job; Sign on, Sign on!

athens3.jpg

Half a picture, then a link that doesn't work.

it's sabotage !

Started off as a perfectly good thread about footy, and just because Liverpool didn't really turn up on the night it's all gone a bit pete tong.

!Removed! hooligans ! :P

*IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS*

Liverpool are urgently trying to get the outcome of the Champions League Final overturned after the Reds amazingly accused AC Milan of fielding a player who was owned by a third party.

Uefa are yet to react to the Reds claim but are believed to be preparing a statement in which they are expected to deny any knowledge of such an agreement. AC Milan say their documents clearly show the player in question is owned 100% by them and have described Liverpool's anger as "preposterous".

Reds supremo Rick Parry raged "After the trouble with Carlos Tevez at West Ham and I find this situation incredible, the attitude of AC Milan is absolutely infuriating. Despite the overwhelming evidence they seem to be laughing it off. We will be complaining in the strongest possible way & feel confident that we will be able to have this disgraceful injustice rectified. We are more than prepared to take this case to the European Human Rights Court if necessary".

Liverpool has presented photographic evidence which they feels proves Brazilian playmaker Kaka is owned by a third party:

KakaBelongsToJesus_225740.jpg

the link was for the liverpool bus with "champions 2007" on, it went upto £500 but it was just for the picture to be emailed lol but some of the questions were hilarious

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links