Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest & Totb

silversurfer

hi all im going to totb with my brother (sxoc) anybody else be there?

also i'm thinking of going to japfest at the pod anyone?

should be running at TOTB and hopefully make it to japfest @pod too

I have it down in our meets section but there won't be a clubstand as they are only allowing them for the top three from last year.

I think it will be a great day for all the people competing like Lee but to be honest there isn't enough there to keep me interested at £20 each for the entry and to anybody that does go I would recommend taking your own food and drinks unless you are feeling extremely flush ;)

so what you running? 1/4 mile time? should be a good day i'm going to take my cooker so food will be cheep :thumbsup: more the merrier!

wel the best on the old spec was 13 flat @110mph but that was only running about 340bhp and normal road tyres, now running 470bhp and will have some road leagal drag tyres

wel the best on the old spec was 13 flat @110mph but that was only running about 340bhp and normal road tyres, now running 470bhp and will have some road leagal drag tyres

I'll give you the £20 it would cost for TOTB if you take me on a run Lee :drool: ;)

passenger rides will ber availiable at meets :thumbsup:

dont think they allow passengers at TOTB or i could make a bit of money back while im there, £about £80 entery fee for competitors!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links