Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diamond Cut Alloy Refurb

glanza_gal

Dunno if this is the right section to post this in, but please can the mods move this if it's incorrect.

Erm.. as you can see in my avatar photo, my diamond cut alloys are damaged by the salt on the uk roads, iam from guildford/reading area and was wondering if anyone knew any companys that can repair my alloys?

Regards

Shell

tried them, then don't do diamond cut, just found one that will collect my alloys :) Spit and Polish in Tonbridge Kent :)

how u mean? diamond cut is when the lip of the alloy is shiney, not quite chrome, but u can see fine lines on them from where the diamond has cut into them :)

So it's the lip which has been diamond cut? I was thinking of the faces being diamond cut so they kind of merge with the lip i.e:

13556.jpgprorace.jpg35-Anniversary-425x425.jpg

i think the faces could be diamond cut, but i normally see it on the lip, but looking at the alloys u got inthe photos, might either be diamond cut faces or a chrome effect :) dunno, read more about it i guess

Refurb people don't tend to like diamond cut or polished finishes.....

By definition a polished surface is smooth or has smooth parts, laquer does not stick well to smooth parts which is why pretty much all diamond polished wheels seriously lose their finsh if used daily...

Some people still do it regardless, but they are few and far inbetween!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links