Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

On The Way Home From The Hull Bash

Pompey Gaz

On the way home i was doing a naughty 90 down the a180, then looked in my rear view mirror and was a volvo police car right up my rear end, i was quite scared lol so pulled into the left hand lane and it went past and turned off a roundabout or so down the road, i was dead scared and hoped for the best lol but as it was 25 past i hope they were too busy going to finnish shift than pull me over lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Red Yaris 54

• JappyBeast

• 1bloke1dog1mr2

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they were just fellow speed freaks out for a race?

You probably hurt their feelings by not joining in!

:thumbsup:

Maybe they were just fellow speed freaks out for a race?

You probably hurt their feelings by not joining in!

:thumbsup:

in February i did race a volvo down the a15 from the roundabout till the barton turn off haha it overtook me, slowed down i passed it at 75, they passed me, i passed them, etc

I would loose, a big 2 summat litre tuned police engine and me and my standard 1.3 lol no contest

Maybe the doughnut shop was about to close.... you lucky thing you!

it was 5 mins to the end of their shirt i guess lol i proper didn't notice it till it filled my mirror lol

It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts!

Don't believe that myself, just thought it sounded relevant!!

:toast:

my prize: the loss of my license, i have already been naughty and have half the points i can get for the next 2 years :(

Lets make sure this thread doesn't turn into a street racing topic please. :thumbsup:

Are you sure it was the Police?

Did it look like this in your rear view?

volvo_v50_27_09_06.jpg

It is the Bank holiday weekend you know!

yeah lol i went into learner driver mode when they were going past, two hands on the wheel and looking forward lol

yeah lol i went into learner driver mode when they were going past, two hands on the wheel and looking forward lol

If you get caught speeding you could be back in learner mode................................for real :rolleyes:

Learn from the experience...........................Oh, and they do not have to stop you....................you might just get a ticket through the post with some photographic evidence :(

in the end though they were going faster than me

Something tells me 'they' would stand up better in court!

in the end though they were going faster than me

But not whilst they were behind you (taking film and carrying out a PNC check) ;)

i could say i have just discovered my car has been stolen sometime since 11am this morning?

i could say i have just discovered my car has been stolen sometime since 11am this morning?

When they have you spread over the bonnet searching you?!..lol.

Thats not really a wise thing to do (I hope that you are joking), as your car and registration have been recorded on the humber bridge and at the meet

Perverting the course of justice carries a far greater penalty than speeding :rolleyes:

i was joking, obviously i would never condone lieing to the law, they know all..... and are great people, if you can't face the punishment don't do the crime :)

:thumbsup: ;)

my toc sticker on the outside of my window is wonky and off center, but it's ok because am claiming it as my style :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links