Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Been Hearing All This Xbox Live Talk...

Kev Mc

...& frankly I'm jealous. I've just been thinking though (always dangerous), I've got a slimline PS2 & broadband connection at home, is it difficult to set it up to play online or do I just stick the broadband cable into the PS2? I quite fancy abusing some foreigners on PES so how do I go about setting it up?

have you got a router?

I've got a PC connected to the internet using a Motorola external modem that was supplied when I upgraded to broadband & also this Air Station Buffalo thing that I believe is for my brother's laptop. He's got the wireless broadband set up so he can go on the internet anywhere in the house

I don't know

you will have to use your computer to share the internet connection (windows wizard does this for you) and then have a network cable from the PS2 to your Computer.

Yeah plug and play (play about until you break it 3 times and ifnally get it working again).

Ethernet cable into computer from ps2 and have a good old fiddle.

Thanks for the replies, I've actually found the box though which I didn't think I'd be able to do & it looks pretty straightforward. Looks like I need 1 of these & possibly another wire or 2 which I'll try to pick up tomorrow. Any idea how much the disc would be or shall I stick with eBay & put up with the delay for delivery?

Mate... PS2/3 online play is nothing compared with Xbox Live. Xbox live community is great! Much better online community.

(if that makes sense) ?

Mate... PS2/3 online play is nothing compared with Xbox Live. Xbox live community is great! Much better online community.

(if that makes sense) ?

Yeah, got a nice big telly here though which is only 50 Hz & I really don't fancy spending a grand or whatever to get a 60 Hz 1 for the 360 or PS3 so for the time being I'll make do with the PS2. Like I said I only want it for Pro Evo

Sony have very little support for online.

My 32 inch HD ready TV was only £399 and plays 60 hertz games.

Xbox live as Jimlad says is an amazing community and very addictive.

• 2 weeks later...

you could always buy my xbox 1 kev for a very very special price to you mate and then you can play things like forza etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links