Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want To Replace My Hks Breather- Advice Needed

GnzYza

Hi All,

One AGAIN i have another Q,

I currently have a hks green mushroom type filter, and want to replace because the filter element is rubbish IMO,

i was thinking of a APEXi, is there a specific name for it summat like power flow??

And also can i just buy the filter and will it go onto my existing setup i have with the hks, I will post some pics if it helps but dont know how to upload so if some1 can tell me i can do that aswell.

Thanks

Guest MrMojo

Hi,

HKS mushroom is pretty poo tbh,

i had A'pexi on my last tubby n imho it's the best there is, hence why my current (hks cone i think) is coming off and A'pexi is going on,,

i think it's the dual funnel intake but tbh there is only one for the rev3 tubby,,

you will need the full kit filter heads are not interchangable i do believe.

HTH

Mo.

Hi,

HKS mushroom is pretty poo tbh,

i had A'pexi on my last tubby n imho it's the best there is, hence why my current (hks cone i think) is coming off and A'pexi is going on,,

i think it's the dual funnel intake but tbh there is only one for the rev3 tubby,,

you will need the full kit filter heads are not interchangable i do believe.

HTH

Mo.

cheers mines gone on, definately better imo. I did need the full kit, its better as this one sits slitghtly deeper and closer to the vent than my hks mush.

Guest MrMojo

One of the reasons i'm changing....

hks sits too far forward and low down it isn't catching enough cold air, which tbh i can feel..A'pexi sits in a better location, and imo makes a far better noise.

Mo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links