Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Newbie

Calisto

Hello all :thumbsup:

I best start getting used to posting in here and not the Celica forum :rolleyes: Most of you probably know about Kiya MK2 Rev 1 :yahoo: I will be getting pics up but the weather is a bit crappy at the moment so please bear with me :wacko:

So here is my first problem........I know nothing about the car I own...but I do intend to learn as I go along. :thumbsup: I need to obtain a set of locking wheel nuts for her but apart from Toyota.... I dont know where else to get them :crybaby: the wheels on the car at the moment are.......well I dont know :blink: there are piccies of Kiya in General...can any one tell me what they are ?? and where to get the locking wheel nuts from?

TIA Cali and Kiya....... :toast:

To check if Les' locking nuts fit, remove one of your nuts (nooo.. not you Les.. I'm talking to Ash), if it has a flat bit at the bottom of the hex head, then providing Les' nuts are as they should be (standard type) then I think there will be a good chance of them fitting.

Also.. welcome to the MR2 section.. but the REAL MR2 section is in the sub forum ;)

you just get back to the "real mr2 section" davy and leave us proper mr2's with turbos and character to our own business!! :P

I suppose I better.. need to do my hair anyway :lol:

*deliberatley leaves the door open*

you just get back to the "real mr2 section" davy and leave us proper mr2's with turbos and character to our own business!! :P

quality!

they are standard rev 2 allows lass.. i never had locking wheel nuts on mine.. but if you feel the need.. then Halfords and the like will have em..

Well welcome to the mr2 side

Hope ya enjoy your stay and congratulations on your new purchase

Your wheels on the car at the moment are standard rev2 wheels Ash (as others have mentioned), they would have come with any car that was revision2 upwards (with different again for revision5)

Locking wheelnuts... well if Les' fit, which they might (not sure) get those.. otherwise eBay is a great resource and im told (correct me if im wrong chaps) that McGard ones are pretty good.

Definately get yourself over to the MR2OC 'Know ur 2' section, and also the knowledgebase on IMOC, both fantastic resources for MR2 information. Failing that, you can always ask me, or peeps on here indeed.

Guest MrMojo

Looking good there Ash hun,

even tho she's black haha how can i talk, but hey i aint a big fan of black even tho i have one!!!,,

so when ya gonna come over n let me see her/test drive her :P

Mo x

Kiya has on her new locking wheel nuts, thanks to JJ and eBay.

And Mo you are always welcome in Middlesbrough :thumbsup:

Guest MrMojo

yea but ash hun, you know how busy i am my diary gets full so quick haha!!!,,

hmmm i could do 'boro i mean the place not Rich, haha he might enjoy it too much!!,

But tbh i aint even got a w/end free till 14/15th lol week before Jae so guess i'll just have to see ya there hun

Mo x

You gonna take some nice pictures when the weather is better?

I have loads of yummy piccies of Kiya on JJ's camera I am waiting until she has a free second to pm them to meeeeeeeeee.

:yahoo:

And as for you Mr Mo........... as you know my diary is also fulllllllllllllll up until JAE so until then mon amie :thumbsup:

Which will probably when I unearth the camera tonight at some point

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links