Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunburn Help.......

daktari

Damn my stupidity. Sat in the sun for three hours without me shirt on (Not a pretty sight :rolleyes: )

Just been down my local shop.... No after sun lotion. What do I do???? Will moisturiser help..... :wacko:

Yep indeedy Mr Lobster, it's just like after sun :thumbsup:

Thanks Les. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm. It's Shirleghs...... I'm goin to smell like a tarts hankie. :crybaby:

This is me at the moment...... istockphoto_2044967_tomato_man.jpg

Aloe Vera works miracles.....

I got really sunburnt at Silverstone last weekend - I'm now beautifully tanned thanks to Aloe!

Spread it all over nice and thick - it cools the burning and soothes the skin :thumbsup:

I got really sunburnt at Silverstone last weekend - I'm now beautifully tanned thanks to Aloe!

Spread it all over nice and thick - it cools the burning and soothes the skin :thumbsup:

Got some today DA. just starting to turn brown already in places. I know I'm going to end up doing the Lizardy skin shedding thing :eek:

Yoghurt?

Are you sure??????? :!Removed!:

I hear rubbish tomatoes into your skin takes the burning away :P

No No No.... You rub Dak into tomatoes to make THEM red. :lol:

Got some today DA. just starting to turn brown already in places. I know I'm going to end up doing the Lizardy skin shedding thing :eek:

You'd be surprised.... I haven't peeled hardly at all on the places that I aloe'd... little bit of peeling but drastically reduced from if I havent used aloe in the past :thumbsup:

Yogurt Apply plain yogurt with live cultures, let it stand for a few minutes, then rinse off under cool water.

� Another remedy using yogurt is to mix equal parts of yogurt and mashed strawberries and apply to the sunburned area for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.

Yes.. Im sure.

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_sunb.htm

Yogurt Apply plain yogurt with live cultures, let it stand for a few minutes, then rinse off under cool water.

� Another remedy using yogurt is to mix equal parts of yogurt and mashed strawberries and apply to the sunburned area for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.

Yes.. Im sure.

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_sunb.htm

Ooer.... I can imagine what would happen. Old fruit loopy Shirlegh would be licking it off :eek: ..... Hang on!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Off to the fresh produce counter at Sainsbury..... :toast:

I must admit, strawberries and yoghurt sounds a lot more tasty than some stupid green plant.... :lol:

Hello Vera.......................Is she a new member on here? ;) .....................Welcome to TOC

Sorry to hear about the sunburn Dak.....................That IOW sun is strong........................I spent a week init earlier this year

Hello Vera.......................Is she a new member on here? ;) .....................Welcome to TOC

Sorry to hear about the sunburn Dak.....................That IOW sun is strong........................I spent a week init earlier this year

It's probably the best Sun in the world. B) :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links