Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Anybody Else Get Up At This Time For Work?

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• GIDDLEPIN

• vmail

• Hou

i am a bad person. I was on £34 an hour this evennging , plus free drinks and petrol etc :D

i am bad because i have £30,000 worth of media equipment in my car, and i have lost it

Les, I think that would kill me eventually! 8.30am-4.30pm with 13 weeks off a year suits me fine :thumbsup:

Gaz.... :fear::eek: :(

Nope, up at 8, dressed, brekkie, quick blast down the M1 and in work for 9!!

Don't know what you do Les but it better be worth it to have to get up at that time!!

No, I got home at around that time on occasions when I was a glass collector while I was at college when I was 16 but I'd be in no rush to be getting up at this time. What time do you start & finish because I'd probably treat it as a late night rather than an early morning & sleep when finished work instead of before I started

i am bad because i have £30,000 worth of media equipment in my car, and i have lost it

You lost your car?

"Dude, wheres my car?"

i am a bad person. I was on £34 an hour this evennging , plus free drinks and petrol etc :D

LOST IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...........................................lost wot????<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<bad boy :bangin:

yep do it at least twice a week. then i also get up at 4am for work the rest of the week. so know that its like

i found my car :) it was in o'neills car park, i had an hours sleep, can't remember from arriving in legends and getting drunk till this afternoon haha

Good job mate!!

Not sure your insurer's would've been too happy with a 30k claim!!

:thumbsup:

the day after i get a policy from them too, haha nah i was told by a technician, who was also in the car aznd just told me to dump it that it would be covered by college insurance

Sometimes have to if I need to get an early flight, or when some inconsiderate person phones me when I'm in a different timezone

Don't get up for that time - however I'm often working through that hour, good job I have a plentiful supply of red bull!

Just got back to the apartment from Amsterdam Central without touching Red Bull, now I've got to find a phone number for Le Coin Hotel to get two Canadian lasses to cook us a Sunday Dinner, oh and to do our shopping.

Gonna have to try to stay awake now

Morning Les....................I am just going to bed ................got to get up in the morning :yawn:

Good-night all :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links