Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

May Have Got Caught Speeding :|

sphinktar1988

Going down the A1 at night in the dark wasnt paying attention n as i passed under a bridge i saw a flash from behind and then looked n i was doing 76 :(

kicked my self for it cause im usually so carful

hope it was a lorry flashin behind me or something but knowing my luck it wont have been

aww :(

i remember when i got done, the next few days will be murder for you :(

don't you get 10% leeway anyways?

im no expert on speeding well not at getting caught anyhow >< but i coulda sworn that 10% only applys for 30 zones only. Hope you havent been caught mate ....some police victimise enough ppl for nothing already.....

best of luck mate ....fingers crossed for you which is making typeing pretty interesting :thumbsup:

10% + 2mph are what the ACPO guidelines state. Of course those are the same guidelines that say the laser based speed guns must only be used inside a certain range and never handheld through a window (only mounted on a tripod). The SCPs are free to ignore them if it suits them and they do. Hell they even ignore the law that states they have to form a prior opinion that you were speeding before they're allowed to target you.

If you do get a letter through the door, remember you have 28 days to reply and also consider that the European Court of Human Rights is ruling on whether the government is allowed to force you to incriminate yourself in these cases at the end of the month (29th iirc). It should be an open and shut case, but I expect that the government's political pressure extends beyond our own court system and they'll fudge it somehow. Worth a shot though ;)

Hi, You never know it might not have film in it...

As i understand it if you don't hear in two weeks your in the clear.

Cheers Tric

Thats a shame mate, yeah there was thunder and lightning last night!

Keep an open mind!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links