Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Carbon Footprint

1bloke1dog1mr2

Anyone managed to get on to the Government's C02 link and find out your carbon footprint? Tried doing it today but after over 2 minutes of each page loading I gave up. Obviously they weren't expecting the interest.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• JappyBeast

• 1bloke1dog1mr2

• Boro Sera

Welcome

Thanks very much for visiting the carbon calculator - we really value your interest. So that we are able to ensure your journey through the calculator is as quick and efficient as possible and because it is proving so popular we are currently expanding the site's capacity.

It will be raring to go shortly, so please visit again.

Welcome

Thanks very much for visiting the carbon calculator - we really value your interest. So that we are able to ensure your journey through the calculator is as quick and efficient as possible and because it is proving so popular we are currently expanding the site's capacity.

It will be raring to go shortly, so please visit again.

:lol:

J

Surely if they are concerned about carbon footprints they'd make it a quick affair - rather than 2 minutes a page - so people didn't have to spend excessive amounts of time on their PCs, running up leccy bills to fill in a form !

In the meantime please check back and try again - it's only more electricity after all!

Amateurs

God dammit, why wont the stupid page load....

I need to drive round the block a few times to calm my hatred and anger.... :lol:

Surely if they are concerned about carbon footprints they'd make it a quick affair - rather than 2 minutes a page - so people didn't have to spend excessive amounts of time on their PCs, running up leccy bills to fill in a form !

In the meantime please check back and try again - it's only more electricity after all!

Amateurs

Exactly - it's all <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s anyway. Just another way to introduce more taxes and waste money that could be better used elsewhere.

Personally I try and leave as many footprints as possible.

Carbon foot print?? ... don't really care. :!Removed!:

Yeah, let your daughter worry about it!!

Or her daughters daughter... I'll be gone by then.

I'm selfish... If I can't be here... well... I don't care. lol

Well i managed to get to the most important section - Transport!!

Based solely on my CTS my Carbon footprint is 3.51 tonnes per year!!

Guess i best plant some trees!!

:naughty:

Keeping your vehicle well tuned will mean it is operating at its most efficient, which means it will use less fuel and save you money.

There you have it folks, the government recommend everybody tunes their cars to help reduce CO2!!

Best put that turbo in then.......

i got a time out message, therfore not doing it, meaning less strain on the governments and Virgin Media's servers saving electricity

1.55 tonnes per year on the house..

0.71 tonnes per year on appliances....

7.49 tonnes per year on transport (oh dear)

9.75t a year! I'm kicking mother natures a ss!

1.09 Home

0.47 Appliance

6.85 Transport

8.41 total

I'm below average on everthing except transport/cars, seeing as its my main interest and I have 3 cars (Celica GT4, V8 68 Mustang & V6 Shogun Sport) and all do less than 20 mpg and do no more than 10.000 in any given year in all of them put togehter and have no plans to replace them I dont feel guilty.

Steve

8.15t at home

2.11t on appliances

2.94t on transport

13.2t a year hahah

mind you i do live in a 7 bedroomed house, with TV in them all

I remember years ago when the global warming brigade started to prophesies end of the world, Britain would have hotter summers and severe winters, now they say it is milder damper summers with milder winters. The next forecast will be published as soon as they get their big fat annual grant.

I always find it amusing when there is any freak weather, they usually come up with "It hasn't been as bad as this since 1825"...........1825!!!! Must have been all the cars running without catalytic converters, aerosol cans, jet planes and the like.......I hate my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, Grandfather (Jimlad take note, you won't be popular in 2000 years time)

Still can't get on to it. You guys managed to do it in the early hours then...

God it's rained the last couple of days.. must be all this global warming :rolleyes:

their serves can'tt be able to stand up to this heat wave so they only work when its colder, like if you get petrol at night or in the winter you get more than in the summer

Interestingly enough, I heard an interview with Patrick Moore on the radio the other day.

He mentioned Global warming and dismissed it as spin and scaremongering.

It's a cyclic thing that happens throughout the ages. It can't be avoided.

He also pointed out that, currently, Mars is in a state of Global warming. Not too many cars, factories, airplanes and power plants there as far as I know !

i heard that aswell somewhere, not from him though

all this carbon madness is on a 600 year lag, and i don't think they had cars or factories 600 years ago

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links