Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ralf. Is It Time To Say Goodbye?

Fujisan

Sorry Chatman,

The Robot's job is safe......it has two skills Ralf will never have.....avoid objects and interact with humans! :lol::lol::lol:

Well done Ralf! :toast: High spot of your motor race life that, splitting the Suger-Aguri's today at Monza for 15th place! :wacko:

Well done Ralf! :toast: High spot of your motor race life that, splitting the Suger-Aguri's today at Monza for 15th place! :wacko:

The robot :robot: job is still available you know.....

Understatement of the year from Ralf:

"That was a very disillusioning result for both of us. It didn’t work very well and it was a struggle for us today. Jarno managed to handle it better than me this weekend but I could see that the race here in Monza would not be our strongest race."

Where's that Robot? Surely he can drive the car better than Ralf?

• 2 weeks later...

Alonso to replace Ralf Blinking heck :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looks like Ralf will be taking the Robot job after all..Link

"Which leads us neatly to Toyota. Perhaps the only one team that could provide Alonso with 'help with costs' is the vast Japanese manufacturer."

"The Spaniard is rumoured to have visited Toyota at Spa last week - and how desperately do they need a driver like Alonso?"

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any point slagging off Ralf after yet another useless race performance.

Just waiting for the day when he's finally sacked!

I've just read on the cefax pages thatn Ralf is finishing with Toyota at the end of the season :rolleyes:

The poor Toyota Mechanics, I felt sorry for them. They actually looked embarrassed when Ralf worked in the pit garage after his awful schoolboy spin!

So who should Toyota have on its shopping list for next year ? someone currently on the grid or one of Hamilton's boys from is last formula.

So who should Toyota have on its shopping list for next year ? someone currently on the grid or one of Hamilton's boys from is last formula.

Wasn't there a rumour earlier in the season, that Toyota were going to get out a (very large) cheque book and offer Michael Schumacher around £50 million for 1 season? :eek:

Wasn't there a rumour earlier in the season, that Toyota were going to get out a (very large) cheque book and offer Michael Schumacher around £50 million for 1 season? :eek:

Personally I think Toyota should put away their cheque book and look for a young hungry up'n'coming driver.

Vettel, Kovalainen, Kubica and Rosberg, as well as Hamilton have all proved they have what it takes to become champions of the future.

Toyota had tried the big money, old campaigner with Ralf. It didn't work.....his fat wallet held him back. Now they should look too somebody out to make a name for themselves, somebody not afraid to have a go and take the odd risk.

Who know's a young thrusting driver might light a fire under Tundle-along Trulli as well, which wouldn't be a bad thing!

Bob, would agree with all that, time for Ralf, Coulthard and Trulli to go. Bring in some young blood. Lewis is a

fine example of the new young breed of drivers.

Dave. ;)

They do have two young guns already driving for them, plus number 3 driver Franck Montagny. I think they should stick with their home grown talent and give the two young Japanese lads a run out. It couldnt do any harm.........could it? after all they only have 12 points between both "Old" drivers

Kingo :thumbsup:

They do have two young guns already driving for them, plus number 3 driver Franck Montagny. I think they should stick with their home grown talent and give the two young Japanese lads a run out. It couldnt do any harm.........could it? after all they only have 12 points between both "Old" drivers

Kingo :thumbsup:

I'll be honest Montagny has never sparked my imagination when I've seen him race.

The two young lads you highlighted, Hirate and Kobayashi, sound interesting and their profiles read well. Might be worth a flyer on one of them, when they gain a super-licence.

I am interested to see how Kazuki Nakajima goes in the Williams at Brazil. I hope he does well and Toyota are watching.

The latest rumour:

Toyota Bid $150 Million for Alonso ?

Timo Glock will shortly sign a contract to become Jarno Trulli's Toyota teammate for 2008, according to reports.

The newly crowned GP2 champion has been holding off from penning a new deal to stay as BMW-Sauber's primary test driver while he negotiated with up to three teams for a race seat.

With Toyota's apparently $150m three-year bid to secure Fernando Alonso now almost certainly failed, the Japanese giant has instead settled on signing the promising 25-year-old German rookie.

The German newspaper Bild claims that Glock will actually put pen to paper on the deal after the Brazilian grand prix next week.

"Right now we are still looking at the driver market situation," Toyota president John Howett said in China last week.

It is rumoured that Glock's contract will be worth $2m a year; a massive saving in comparison to the estimated $19m spent annually on Ralf Schumacher since 2005.

Glock made his formula one debut in 2004, replacing Giorgio Pantano at Jordan late in the season.

Do us all a favour,

ralf.jpg

• 1 month later...
Ralf finally realises nobody want's him.

Read the full story here and fall about laughing!

He could be the Valet parking in the VIP suite.....At least he will still keep his drivers seat...be a casual one....Heard they give good tips as well...........(Like never go near an F1 car again) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ralf finally realises nobody want's him.

Read the full story here and fall about laughing!

He could be the Valet parking in the VIP suite.....At least he will still keep his drivers seat...be a casual one....Heard they give good tips as well...........(Like never go near an F1 car again) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But he'd still trying to park the cars after the GP had finished! :wacko:

Well if Ralf wants to stay in F1 he could always sell his brother merchandise at race meets :lol::lol: .

HA Declared hes interested in joining McLaren GOOD LUCK in getting the seat. but i guess mclaren shud find some1 crap but i cant see Shumacher accepting being a 2nd driver and helping Hamilton. He wud probs think he'll b the No1 driver if he did join AHAHAHA

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links