Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reccomended Toyotas

Arthur T

Hi,

I have been doing alot of research on cars.

I'm trying to find a car that suits me perfectly, at the moment I like the 4a-f 1988 to 1993 toyota corola station wagon.

A car that satisfies my every need, music, transport, accomodation, storage, fun.

Also reliability, fuel economy, cost, power, looks/ sound.

Any better ideas? Thanks

Hi Arthur and welcome to the club :thumbsup:

I suppose the ideal car would have to suit the conditions wherever you live more than anything, if you live in wide open spaces then the 4x4's are a must but if it's urban driving the choice is a bit more varied.

Anyone that answers will probably recommend the car they are driving, this isn't a bad thing because it can give more detailed information on that particular model with all it's quirks.

Personally I drive the MR2 MkIII Roadster and my wife has the 190 VVTLi Celica one is totally impractical but fun and the other gives a bit of the fun factor but with more practicality.

Les

my corolla e10 is cheap and practical and there are a few bits you can do to improve styling and handling that sort of thing, its my first car so i can't compare it to owt, but others have driven it have fallen in love with it

It's not a Toyota, but we used to own a 4th gen Mitsubishi Delica (L400), we had a SWB, but they also do a LWB. Great for carting gear about, great for off-roading (if that's your thing) and great for camping. Only downside is the mpg (20-25mpg), as it's a 2.8 TD with a big body to pull and anything else attached to it.

It's an import, but since selling ours we have seen more and more on the road because they tend to come over to GB at 10yrs old, I think it's something to do with the Japanese road laws. There are so many factory extras on the Deli (tinted windows, climate control etc etc) that you could get a really good one and a lot for your money - £3-3500k. We bought ours off eBay, you can get some real peaches if you do your research. If you go to MDOCUK there are some fine examples of modding too!

We also used to own a Liteace that was too old to give you a fair comment on it, but was much the same set up as the Deli (8 seater)

I have a MR2 Roadster too, would've highly recommended that if it wasn't for your spec! Happy hunting :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links