Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyowilly , Newbie With Questions

Toyowilly

Hello There,

I'm a very active Toyota and Lexus lover from holland.

I'm allready have some nice examples, like a 1988 Celica Turbo 4wd, an 1975 Corona Mark II and a very rare Lexus es250.

01nc2.jpg

03rb7.jpg

05xh9.jpg

On this moment I can purchase a rare Toyota Windom (rare on the european mainland, because it's RHD) and looking for specs and information.

troubleshooting and that kind of stuff.

I know a little about the car, it's based like the earlier ES250 on a camry, and the windom is the same as an ES300. but what about stndard equipment?

please help me out!

hope to hear from you soon, greets

Toyowilly

Hi. Welcome.

Three very nice cars you have there. Especially the GT4 - not many of that revision in that condition over here.

I'd never heard of the Windom, but looking on eBay there are two at the moment, and Google shows a few dealers selling them. Obviously a fairly niche car, but not impossible to find.

I doubt there are many owners on here though.

Have you tried the Lexus Owners Club, as their forums tend to cover the Toyota variants of the cars that we usually get as Lexus over here.

The GT4 is in original condition and really nice. it runs better than a Carlos Sainz version. Topspeeds of 165miles on the counter and 0 to 60 in about 7 secs..

The nicest part is my newmade interior, in a two-tone leather cream-white/ bordeaux red

I know a Windom for sale in Belgium, I've allready have seen it for real, but I like to know some backgrounds and direct comments from owners.

I'm now trying to find some european ES300 owners, and else I'm hoping for American help.

thanks for your answer

The GT4 is in original condition and really nice. it runs better than a Carlos Sainz version. Topspeeds of 165miles on the counter and 0 to 60 in about 7 secs..

Excuse me, looks very nice, and I sure it's great, but better than a C/S? :eek: :eek: :D

Here's the forum you need on LOC

Lexus Owners Club > Lexus Models > Lexus Imports > ES300/Windom

Forum is pretty much the same as here as it was set up by the same people, and one or two people (like me occasionally) post on both.

Well, maybe I'm a litte to enthousiastic :D I've also spoken to several C/S owners, and heard theire story's. even one litterly said "it's really slow" but, that man ownes 8 Supra's aswell, so he had a good excuse. offcourse the C/S is fantastic. but I like my 1975 Mark II the most, It had done 965.000km, thats over 600.000miles! with one engine. it's restored twice and runs absolutly great!

thanks again for the link and reaction!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links