Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts Dept

european_bob

Mine, RMB Toyota Teesside, are spot on !

Not the cheapest way to spend my hard earned, but the level of effort they put in trying to find the odd stuff that I usually require is excellent.

I know dealers get a hard time on this forum quite a lot, but on the parts side I can't fault mine !

My local ones are very interested in my custom until they ask for my Reg Plate and find out its an import.

My local ones are very interested in my custom until they ask for my Reg Plate and find out its an import.

Should it matter to them??

If you need something for your car, import or not, they probably wouldn't have it on the shelf anyway so they'd have to get it from Central Stores. Makes no difference to them if it's a UK car or an import.

I do find ( reading forums like this ) that even between the different parts departments there is a massive inconsistency in customer service.

As I said, mine are spot-on - and it's an import - and it's rare !

( maybe that's why they like me, the first time I went there I spent an hour showing it off to the sales guys who'd never seen a Sera before )

Last time I really did get the cold touch off them!

Felt like they were trying to make things harder, wouldnt even sell me a uk spec part which I know is exactly the same!

My local dealer doesn't care if its an import or not.

Needed a headlight & it came through in a couple of days. :thumbsup:

J

I know that some dealers choose not to take the imported discs fro TGB.. So dont have the correct info but like i people say,shouldnt be an issue if its an import

Bob

My local parts department is first class... they will even happily looks stuff up on EPC for me and tell me which part numbers are the same on UK cars and which bits are interchangeable...

They also show interest in the car and come out to look round it etc.

Then again it was my local parts department managed that actually showed me my car when it was for sale in the back of jap performance, I'd have never seen it otherwise!

My local parts department is first class... they will even happily looks stuff up on EPC for me and tell me which part numbers are the same on UK cars and which bits are interchangeable...

They also show interest in the car and come out to look round it etc.

Then again it was my local parts department managed that actually showed me my car when it was for sale in the back of jap performance, I'd have never seen it otherwise!

:thumbsup:

RRG TOYOTA Rochdale is poo, for example I needed locking wheel nuts for Kiya....they looked on the PC and in their store but came up with zilch. I was told to come back in a couple of days as they were expecting a delivery but they couldnt be sure what nut I was needing. I wasn't overly impressed with their service.

But up here in Middlesbrough, I needed some bits for KITT, which Rich went along and sorted out on my behalf with no major hassle, but they know him and his Sera pretty well. But as both our cars are and were imports the rate at which they can get things for us has been spot on. I myself havent dealt with them directly but any day now me thinks. As I am after some Gen 7 foglights.

TNS in St Ives (Cambs) parts department are very helpful..................always happy to look up numbers on their system and have sorted out some non standard trim and badging for my cars in the past :thumbsup:

Not had many parts (It's a Toyota ;) ), but when I do use them John Roe Toyota of Hull are very helpful :thumbsup:

i think the service is good at toyota but my nethew does work in the nottingham parts department so i get good service :thumbsup:

but if its an import or not as long as u have the imports 2 part vin number they can access an import just as easy

I get on great with the chaps at Octagon in Reading. I like the dealership so much i bought my aygo from there :lol:

had to go to John Roe in Grimsby for some paint :(

the guy who initially came over was a star, he asked what was wrong, then went to get someone so we weren't waiting at reception, the receptionist went to look if they had any 205. he was prompt, recommended the can over the stick, after trapezing across the car park in the rain to examine the damage! he was friendly and ordered the paint in, while leaving the original guy came over to make sure everything was completed. My first time in a dealership, let alone Toyota's and i found them really helpful and great prices!

and they have a playstation in there!

the damage:

DSC03457.jpg

DSC03458.jpg

:thumbsup: from me for mine! Been spending a fair bit there recently!!

John Roe in Hull were absolutely rubbish, they charged me for parts which they did not install on the car and they did not give me a courtesy car that I booked the day before

I get on great with the chaps at Octagon in Reading. I like the dealership so much i bought my aygo from there :lol:

:thumbsup:

best sevice in town me finks..

John Roe in Hull were absolutely rubbish, they charged me for parts which they did not install on the car and they did not give me a courtesy car that I booked the day before

this aint good to hear.. :censor:

It took them a while to return my money

Benfield Toyota Leeds - really helpful, will always do their best and provide quotes with relevant part numbers.....

However, once i have the part number i use Well Lane Turbo Centre!

Genuine Toyota parts at vastly reduced prices!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links