Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Review Of Moffmo's Reviews

JappyBeast

His first and only quality review of a thread was actually the TOC dating thread, his almost 'head teacher' style remarks were very amusing and provoked a nostalgic feeling in the readers mind.

However the layout and visual appeal of his reviews do not compliment his content and often leave the reader with a feeling of being cheated. I feel that he needs to consider using a more variety of colour and text to draw the reader in and share his opinion.

So far he has shown good observational skills and his remarks are often taken onboard.

I will rate Moffmo's review skills at 3.0 out of 5.0

Review of JappyBeasts Reviewing of Reviewers Skills

I am pleasantly surprised by the review of myself, in which i feel proud for some of the comments.

I take heed of JappyBeasts constructive criticisms and i will do my best to obliged them as they are very valid and fair comments. I often wondered how to make the readers take heed of my writings and it seems they do, however with a gut feeling that my visual layout doesn't match my excellent content.

I also feel proud that my reviews have been up to date been amusing and brought entertainment to the masses.

I would like to rate JappyBeasts Review of Me 4.5/5 for guiding me in the right direction (as of now), with a good discussion of both sides, the positive and the negative. The reason i missed out 0.5 is because i feel his final score didn't reflect accurately what he wrote.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links