Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will You Be At Jae?

Demonic Angel

Janey (from LOC) and I have come up with an idea for us all us attending JAE....

Basically LOC and TOC are seperate clubs, with seperate members and we dont tend to mix very often.... so we dont really know each other!

We thought it might be cool for those of us going to JAE to post a photo and a few lines about ourselves and Janey and I will swap the info between clubs (as hopefully the LOC guys will be up for this also!) :thumbsup: So when we all meet up, we'll know roughly who each other is :thumbsup:

I'll start:

photo-8115.jpg

Demonic Angel -> Em. Drives a Yaris, almost always smiling and/or laughing and plans to make this the best JAE in living history (except for next years!)

I just stuck my photo over on LOC for you, blimey great minds must think alike :lol:

I'll use a different one here as I can't handle my drink any more (well actually never could on the big sessions) so here's one of my ugly mug after the event a few weeks back in Sheffield :D

l_c35f5589c0f88b85e70fb2555d453252.jpg

I'm excited about JAE, haven't made any shows for over a year due to some stuff that happened last year so this is a big one for me, can't wait to see everyone again :D

photo-37566.jpgNorfolk n Chance -> Gaz, drives Dark Grey CTS, will be drooling over cars all weekend!! :yahoo:

I would rather be dark and mysterious.. ....

Unfortunately I'm not.

I'm Scottish with a Roadster.. not hard to find in a crowd :lol:

hunk.jpg

Me

Steady Ladies.. form a queue.

Oooh Davy... have you done something to your hair? Lookin mighty fine my man ;)

Keep it coming people :thumbsup:

I am going :yahoo: but as for putting a piccy up, I would be lucky........... a) if I can find one on this blasted PC and B) if I could upload it :wacko: so if any one cares to do it for me???? :thumbsup: And I mean the sweet, cute ones of me, nothing dodgy please :shutit: :unsure:

Luv Cali.x

Are you TOC'ers up for a combined TOC / LOC / Club Aristo booze up as well, I am, the more the merrier :D

Too right! :yahoo:

I shall be there, just got to sort out a pic now ;)

Look forward to meeting you all

John

I am going but as I am the ugliest :fear:, the oldest :( and the fatest :lol: git I can imagine I'll spare you the trauma of seeing the photo.... I want you all to sleep at night :huh:

But I might have the only Land Cruiser on the pitch for the Sunday so you will all see me <_<

I'm going and i'll be in a glittery cowboy hat adorned with penii :D

DSC03456.jpg

Is me, haha I'll be having a laugh and have a wonky TOC sticker on my corolla lol

I do usually smile :P

andyisthebest.jpg

This is the only recent pic I have of me on the PC.

Name: Andy

Drives: Purple MR2!

As you can see I like to point at things.

Well guess I better put one of me up :rolleyes:

Will be seen most of weekend with premanent beer in hand and if not too drunk cleaning either a red Lexus or a black Starlet GT (minus paint brush in mouth :lol: )

2237948_35.jpg

I'll there there, on the Reading Tribe stand, although I may not be the only narrow body facelift aero supra this year :o

I'd imagine it will be the most modified 1G though!

well I shall prolly mill about on TOC occasionally... but am staying with MR2OC this year... pretty sure you all know what I look like by now.... and im sure the others dont much care :P

Right....a few more introductions from LOC

Here on the right we have Monster-Mat

Andy_and_Mat_C.jpg

Next we have the Pimptastic Maneesh....who points out that he is the one on the left !!

140177312-M-3.jpg

Looking cool in ear defenders is Rob aka Fluff34567 (think he will be leaving the ears at work though :g:

DSC_0192.jpg

Will be seen most of weekend with premanent beer in hand and if not too drunk cleaning either a red Lexus or a black Starlet GT (minus paint brush in mouth :lol: )

Hiya Janey :yahoo:

not seen you for a while hun, hopefully i'll be at JAE now so i'll come and find you!

i dont think i'll be in the yaris though.

heres me anyway for those that dont know me

bc004it7.jpg

Hope you can make it Kimi.. be good to catch up again :)

I may not be the only narrow body facelift aero supra this year :o

That sucks dude.........i think its safe to say i will be the only V8 MK2 Supra at any shows anywhere in england for a long time :lol:

Guest MrMojo

There is plenty of me kicking about on here Emski,

and i don't like one single one of them but feel free to add one if you want hun,

Moski.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links