Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What A Day

Kev Mc

Drove to Bury to watch Everton, we won 1-0 with some solid performances from some of the youngsters, at the end we all legged it onto the pitch & my mate's brother got Victor Anichebe's shirt for his son who was with us, we came home & went into a local where we found out that the team Everton took to Northern Ireland won 2-0, before sitting in the sun for a pint. Life feels so good right now

Aw our neighbor who recently passed away would've been made up!!! btw Hes getting his ashes spread at Anfiled!!! :thumbsup:

Anfield is Liverpool FC's ground Anne ;) you dont wanna be getting those two mixed up!

Anfield is Liverpool FC's ground Anne ;) you dont wanna be getting those two mixed up!

Woops! :blush:

Just shows what Anne and me know about this here football thing :rolleyes:

Still chuffed for you though Kev :thumbsup:

Les & Anne

derby vs notts its only a freindly but anyway forest are gona win :thumbsup: soz to burst your bubble jappy :D

yep jappy looks to be a sheep sha**er lol or dear

Its true!

You will be playing Mansfield next season! :P :P

yep jappy looks to be a sheep sha**er lol or dear

Its true!

You will be playing Mansfield next season! :P :P

:crybaby: u dint have to get nasty about it did u lmao :toast: what cup have we won twice in a row please remind me hahahaha

not really m8 i respect u for supporting ur home team better then living in notts/derby and supporting the best team in the prem i.e man u or chelsea

not really m8 i respect u for supporting ur home team better then living in notts/derby and supporting the best team in the prem i.e man u or chelsea

I know, what is that all about?!!

I really wanted Forest to go up this year also (I thought Derby were gonna stay in the Championship)

yh i no we get beat by yovil and then buy 2 ov there players :angry: woops i think where "hijackin" the thread

POMPEY TILL I DIE!

used to be a glory supported but it got boring, got the treble in 99 that was it, nowt else worth supporting them for!

[i was in the pub watchin that defeat very erm awful game :( well forest allways like to disapoint

Derby seem to play pants when they are on TV also.

This year will be very interesting!

watchin derby go up n down the leagues is like watchin tenis but more enjoyable to watch "only just"

They are even talking about adding a new Teer to Pride Park if we stay up!!...lol

well appently notts forest mite b moving from the city ground to clifton and also a re'design of the logo tree .. dono what they are thinkin ov

yep i no but u no what there like idiots ...... the best idea was merging forest n county lol herd that on the radio sum tym last year

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links