Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Year...

RossP

I will be coming back to the UK for at least 2 years. I have finally decided (after about 4 years) that I should be going to uni.

So far I have got a list of 3 that I wouldn't mind going to;

1. Brighton (Close to home)

2. Greenwich (Close to mates)

3. Loughborough (Prefered choice due to facilities & repuation)

Anybody got any ideas what it's like in any of these areas? As i would have to stay in the halls as it would be too far to travel every day.

Like Em said, it's right in the middle of everywhere.

Forget close to home, close to mates - they'll still be there when you want them.

If Loughborough is the best choice for you and your future then it's stupid to compromise this to be closer to your mates.

Do what's best for yourself. You'll make new mates there anyway.

( Keep your nose clean though - I'm well in with the local beat bobby and she'll tell me if you're naughty !! )

It's small relative to most university locations, as they tend to be in cities.

But that probably adds to the atmosphere; been out there a few times and it was quite good. And you have Nottingham and Leicester not too far away too when you fancy going somewhere bigger. Good public transport links to both.

I had the chance of Loughborough, but chose Sheffield in the end as they had the course I really wanted. Having been to Lougborough since I've wondered what it would have been like to have gone to college there instead. I don't think I'd have regretted it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links