Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Toy To Go With My New Toy

GIDDLEPIN

Just got an EOS 400D and a fish eye lens to go with it :thumbsup:

The lens is only a cheapo add on but I like the effect ;)

Fisheye010.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

Fisheye011.jpg

I have the 350D.... they are reliable and a good piece of kit, have fun :thumbsup:

I've got a 400D too; just the 17-55 lens at the moment, but I'm itching to buy a 70-200.

The fish eye shots are nice, but not such a high priority for me.

Great camera for the money though - anything close to the 400D's capability would have cost thousands a just a few years ago.

One reason I went for the EOS is that I have the EOS 500 with a Cannon 75-300 lens and a Cannon 28-80 lens, both of them fit the 400D and would have cost me about £700 if bought new :yes:

Nice. No wonder you bought the fish eye then, you seem to have everything else covered.

I'm wondering about the 70-300 too; I'm leaning towards the 70-200 because it's available with F4 at all lengths (or even F2.8 if money and weight were object) but the extra length of the 70-300 might be useful. Decisions.

I love photography, lenses and filters are part of the fun!

Oh, yes. But it just gets so expensive; I bought the camera because it seemed such good value, and then before I knew it I was spending more on a lens than the camera had cost. And to get the lens I really want next I'll have to spend more than the camera and the first lens cost between them.

Where will it all end? Divorce probably. :( Cameras and lenses are almost as addictive as cars.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links